Inside Out meet and greet

Ignohippo

Yes please!! A Stream of Consciousness or a Train of Thought ride would be epic!
Usually I doubt that (current) Disney would create a good ride for an excellent movie but with the incredible box office IO is generating maybe they can get some attention, especially if Doctor and Rivera keep pestering.
Not that it got them a Monsters coaster (NBD IMHO).

I'm really surprised they said so much. From what I understand, it's much, much farther along than what they imply. I imagine they're saying something about it to put pressure on the bean counters. Completely ready to be implemented if the movie does well. They are just waiting to see how it does at the box office.

Cosmic Commando

Yes please!! A Stream of Consciousness or a Train of Thought ride would be epic!
Usually I doubt that (current) Disney would create a good ride for an excellent movie but with the incredible box office IO is generating maybe they can get some attention, especially if Doctor and Rivera keep pestering.
Not that it got them a Monsters coaster (NBD IMHO).
Why not both? They could set it up the way they have Casey Jr. And the Storybookland Canal Boats in DL.

AEfx

I think I read somewhere last night that it is the single largest opening ever for an original movie (not sequel or based off of a book/comic book). Avatar held the previous record at $77m, while this hit $91m.

I think I read this is also the biggest opening for a film that came in 2nd place.

Yup, I believe both are true. It was a boffo weekend at the box office.

flyerjab

I saw Inside Out on Father's Day and found it to be a movie where I had to hold back a tear or two. The scene with the imaginary friend and Joy in the 'wagon' was gut-wrenching (avoiding specifics here to not give anything away). There was a very subtle nod to the loss of childhood innocence that was so eloquently handled in that moment. Everything in that movie was just so well done. And Black as Anger, talk about being perfectly cast...

andysol

I saw Inside Out on Father's Day and found it to be a movie where I had to hold back a tear or two.
No joke. As I'm sitting there with my 5 year old thinking about her memories and the memories we share- and the ones that will fade and she'll have no recollection of. :(

I thought it was a great film. And I'm an enormous fan of Hawaii, its lure, and the people- so Lava was undoubtedly a massive hit for me, personally.

Mike S

I saw Inside Out on Father's Day and found it to be a movie where I had to hold back a tear or two. The scene with the imaginary friend and Joy in the 'wagon' was gut-wrenching (avoiding specifics here to not give anything away). There was a very subtle nod to the loss of childhood innocence that was so eloquently handled in that moment. Everything in that movie was just so well done. And Black as Anger, talk about being perfectly cast...
That role was absolutely made for him.

RSoxNo1

Saw Inside Out. I personally liked Big Hero 6 better but I liked Inside Out better than Frozen. Overall I liked it and I regret saying it was for girls.
I'm inclined to agree. I enjoyed Big Hero 6 the most out of those 3, but all 3 were very enjoyable movies. I'll be adding Inside Out to my collection when it's available on Blu Ray.

WDF

Everyone has been a kid. Not everyone has a complicated sister relationship.

Just because everyone has been a kid, doesn't mean Inside Out connects with everyone. It did nothing for me. Seemed too detached from an actual character. Obviously, most people disagree. To each their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom