Inside Out meet and greet

Jon81uk

Agreed, but they didn't have to say it. Maybe carelessness on their part, but I have to think something has changed if they're just now bringing the characters into a park.

I assume Epcot park operations realised they won't have anything to fill Innoventions for the foreseeable future and pushed to try and get something to fill the space, particularly as Soarin' and Maelstrom are closed.

durhay

would you read again what you typed? sounds pretty absolute to me

thatsthejoke.jpg

(Yes, there should be an apostrophe)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Kenny the pirate is saying that no new characters are coming to Epcot in the next few months and that Inside Out characters won't be there anytime soon. I'm assuming you're sticking to them coming this month @wdwmagic ?
They were supposed to be coming in Feb, but I have had no further update. With the latest crop of cuts it wouldn't surprise me to see that change. We'll see.

jensenrick

:D:D:D:D I am so excited for this, i can't even. I am making a special trip to Epcot, just for this.

Well it seems I jumped the gun. Went to Epcot 2/7 (not just for that, also meeting friends from Tampa) and headed over to the Baymax m&g, only to find NO Joy! (or Sadness.) The CM working the line said he had heard they might be coming, but no idea when. (heavy sigh)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom