Innoventions Music Removal Watch

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
What difference does it make when half the speakers at Epcot don’t work and are in terrible condition…like this.
CD6BBA10-E525-4962-8F88-C1A3AFD9A42D.jpeg
667D25E8-88B6-4320-A42B-29BD5B18FF38.jpeg

yensidtlaw1969

They just mentioned at the D23 Parks Music panel that Pinar is writing a full score for all of Epcot for 2023!

Huzzah. We'll have park specific music again!

Tweet related:

Forgive me if I'm behind, but . . . 2023?? Those walls are gonna be up in Future World for another whole year??

Woof.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Now THAT’S a pleasant surprise. I wonder why they’ve bothered changing music this year then? Of all things to prioritize…

But her music at D23 was gorgeous. Very happy with this.
Isn't it her music that is used for the SE light show and at the beginning and end of Harmonious?

SonnyEcipse

So...I‘ve visited EPCOT both yesterday and the day before and um....

Bad news: The ENTIRE loop around Future World has been replaced with Christmas music for the Festival of the Holidays and this could very much mean that once the festival ends, the new loop that can be heard at the entrance to the park may finally be spread across all of Future World.

Good news: Near the Imagination bathrooms, the Journey into Your Imagination loop (which is honestly underrated) can still be heard and the original Journey into Imagination music can still be heard in the bathrooms themselves.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom