Innoventions Music Removal Watch

stuart

Obviously we all hope it's not going anywhere.

If, however, they did change it, I would be more than happy if they replicated the Tomorrowland loop from Shanghai. This was specially arranged by Brian Transeau (BT). If they could get him to create something very similar to this, I think it would work well.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I have a feeling it will happen along side when this happens:
It looks like both bypasses will be open soon (or again for the west side). This isn't new news but it's something:
epcot-future-world-removed-paths-times-guide.jpg

Tom Morrow

It's already so quiet and sparse, you can only just barely hear it in a few areas of Future World as it is. It won't be long before it's gone completely, but honestly I think I'm okay with it. Currently its from another theme park (in spirit) from another time and it only reminds me of how the park used to be, which doesn't make me enjoy the current park more. Also, all this time it's actually only been a shortened demo of an hour long version that was never used.

Cmdr_Crimson

Still would like to know when the Clockwork song may have played at one point in it's lifetime as I have not even heard it in Mousgears rotunda.

Then there's Global Neighborhood which I think is the best track out of the loop second to Pampillon (on wings of a butterfly) and I feel that this was the central theme of innoventions in itself.

The_Jobu

Still would like to know when the Clockwork song may have played at one point in it's lifetime as I have not even heard it in Mousgears rotunda.

Then there's Global Neighborhood which I think is the best track out of the loop second to Pampillon (on wings of a butterfly) and I feel that this was the central theme of innoventions in itself.

Where has all this great music been hiding? This is the first time I've heard this and its amazing.

Edit: Turns out I do recognize Good Neighbour, but only the ending which was in a longer mix I had.

MatheusPG

With the World Showcase pavilions receiving new background music, and the ongoing demolition of Innoventions, I think it is safe to assume the Innoventions music will be removed at some point in the near future. This thread can serve as the home for any updates regarding the Innoventions music, so they are not buried in another thread. I know a lot of people like the Innoventions music (myself included), so I wanted to make it easy to stay updated on this.

For me the version that you posted with the thread is the best on Youtube.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom