Innoventions Music Removal Watch

TikibirdLand

Now with the Innoventions Music officially gone, that leaves the Journey Into Imagination bathroom being the last place to find Classic Epcot Music (mainly the last remaining existence of the original version of Journey Into Imagination).
abell46s-reface.gif
Maybe that's why I can't ever find a stall over near there...

castlecake2.0

So now it looks like the only OG music left in the park is Canada, UK, American Adventure, Italy, and Germany. They have slowly been updating the World Showcase loops to include a mix of IP music from that country along with traditional music. Not sure if all countries are slated for updates. (Also not sure what IP they could use for Canada other than Brother Bear and even that’s a stretch).

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
No other park plays its entrance loop deep in the park. Very odd. I hope 2023 brings numerous new music loops. It’s a bit strange to be abandoning ANY classic music. There’s room for nostalgia. “Living with the Land” doesn’t play in the ride anymore but instrumentals were nice. Just like the way they include “Miracles from Molecules” in the Tomorrowland loop. I hope the original score they’re working on includes nods to classic music.

That's what we like to call "the Disney difference". :rolleyes:

There are things they can and could be doing that would be easy wins for a lot of people are have been vocal about the changes the Bob's have been making. Keeping some of the background music, or at least incorporating it into new loops, is one of those easy wins. But those making the decisions seem hellbent on making "their changes" and making "their imprint" on the parks, and if you're not on-board with what they are doing, you can go to hell, there are allegedly 50 bajillion other rubes ready to spend ridiculous amounts of money in the parks with no knowledge of what Disney used to be capable of doing.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
You had four parks to pick from and went with Epcot in its current state for your birthday?

Did you lose a bet?
4 parks on your birthday or bust. ;) Did that once, for my 40th. A fun day that ended with me getting my pic with Mickey (we share a birthday) at MK around 11pm. This last year, I only got to Epcot because of the park reservation system and the fact that we didn't get to Orlando until dinner time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom