Indiana Jones Accident?

GatorDisney

Original Poster
On WFTV's sister station in Orlando, they just reported on an accident at DHS involving a cast member at the Indiana Jones Stunt show?

Any idea what could have happened?

TalkingHead

Just heard on the local Orlando news that the performer died. Apparently the accident happened during a rehearsal. The CM who died wasn't playing the role of Indiana Jones, and injured himself doing some sort of tumbling stunt.

3 CM deaths at WDW this summer. Talk about bad PR.

teebin

Hmm...the economy... cutbacks mostly in management.... and this keeps happening. Do you think it is all a coincidence?

CastleBound

I was picked to be in the show a couple months ago... this is soooo sad, I love Indy and this is bad news. I wonder if he was in the same show I was in....

board57796

I really can't do anything other than shake my head, so tragic. As a WDW (Monorail) CM I am already just numb from last month, and now 2 more?

IlikeDW

face it, WDW is cursed for now :(

I understand cursed and I can face it. It is tragic and there is a time and place to discuss cause and effect but that time is not the day someone died in a thread where people are expressing sympathy and grief, particularly by a bunch of people who probably have no idea what the details of the accident were.

wdwmomof3

I really can't do anything other than shake my head, so tragic. As a WDW (Monorail) CM I am already just numb from last month, and now 2 more?

It's just unreal...

I am so sorry for your loss and my heart just aches right now with all of this sad news coming from Disney World.

Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom