India Pavilion?

Stripes

Let’s start another rumour just to remind other sites the news is usually here first :brb: (just teasing, Tom :) )

Du du dee dur, du dh derrrr, Du du dee dur, du du d h s....

After all, I did post this last year:

View attachment 315062
Just wondering, is Jeopardy big in the UK? Or Europe? I know Wheel of Fortune is pretty international but always thought Jeopardy is pretty much US (maybe Canada) only.

CraftyFox

I’m all for an India Pavillion. Indian art, food, and architecture is amazing.
However, I definitely don’t think a Jungle Book ride would be good for this pavilion. Not only does it seem out of place in Epcot, but it would be really weird to represent a vibrant culture with over a billion people with talking animals.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Africa is actually one of two plots between Germany and the marina.

They can always be combined into a single plot.
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I very well could be, but I think I remember hearing that the Africa plot is too close to fireworks storage for a regular pavilion. It would have to be mostly inside so it could be reinforced in case of emergency situations. Or the fireworks storage moved.

Is there any truth to this? And if there is, is there anything you can say about what Disney is thinking of doing about this?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I very well could be, but I think I remember hearing that the Africa plot is too close to fireworks storage for a regular pavilion. It would have to be mostly inside so it could be reinforced in case of emergency situations. Or the fireworks storage moved.

Is there any truth to this? And if there is, is there anything you can say about what Disney is thinking of doing about this?
You’re right. I said it originally.

A reinforced show building wall on the east side of the plot would be fine. For example.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom