In-park ID's

dixiegirl

yes I'll be making mine as well....Kinda makes me feel all happy knowing I asked the question about seeing other fellow wdwmagic members.....:) :)

Chape19714

Original Poster
yes I'll be making mine as well....Kinda makes me feel all happy knowing I asked the question about seeing other fellow wdwmagic members.....:) :)
Yes, I guess you did start that "one little spark" of a question. See what asking questions does? Have a great trip and I hope to see you there!

Chape19714

Original Poster
The pleasure was all mine! :wave:

I'm glad your day at DAK was successful!

Let's keep this going. Great to see more members getting involved!
WAS? what do you mean WAS, I hope you're not throwing in the towel, this Idea is far from being fully complete. You can take the blue pill and go no further, or you can take the red pill and...nevermind.... Anyhow, As great as it's going, I think that it's far from it's fullest potential. More Members is the way to get it up to full potential! And about your dates in the sig. (that I just noticed) I go to Disney most every weekend in Oct, it's such a great time to go!

Looking foward to everyone's upcoming trips! I'll be on lookout!

JEDIsney

WAS? what do you mean WAS, I hope you're not throwing in the towel, this Idea is far from being fully complete. You can take the blue pill and go no further, or you can take the red pill and...nevermind.... Anyhow, As great as it's going, I think that it's far from it's fullest potential. More Members is the way to get it up to full potential! And about your dates in the sig. (that I just noticed) I go to Disney most every weekend in Oct, it's such a great time to go!

Looking foward to everyone's upcoming trips! I'll be on lookout!
Whoa buddy, hold your horses! When I said WAS, I was referring to the help you thanked me for at that time. I'm not backing out of this, no way!

I think I'll take the red pill?...

Definitely need more members. I'm here to help, all the way.

Thanks for the uplifting news about October. This is my first time there in October, and I don't know what to expect. But what you said sure makes me more assured that it will be a great time, as always. If you're there most every weekend in October, then I sure hope we run into eachother!

Rosenrot

What about printing multiples and trading off with other members when you meet them so you can remember them....like business cards or soccer players after the game - they exchange jersies or like trading pins!

Alright, you've completly captured me after comparing it to the jersey exchange of the soccer players :lol:

And um, Chape...sorry about the err...*nonconformity* of mine...I...let my creativity get the best of me *intends to restrain self next time for the good of the cause* :hammer:

wdwishes2005

Hm... Good Idea. I might whip something up. ( thinks about it for a moment.....) Maybe it would be better if some people didnt recognize me....

Chape19714

Original Poster
Whoa buddy, hold your horses! When I said WAS, I was referring to the help you thanked me for at that time. I'm not backing out of this, no way!

I think I'll take the red pill?...

Definitely need more members. I'm here to help, all the way.

Thanks for the uplifting news about October. This is my first time there in October, and I don't know what to expect. But what you said sure makes me more assured that it will be a great time, as always. If you're there most every weekend in October, then I sure hope we run into eachother!
I knew I could get you into it! HAHAHA! I also knew you could take a joke! :lol: Glad to know you're here to help though. I really hope that this goes long-term, but who knows.

Alright, you've completly captured me after comparing it to the jersey exchange of the soccer players :lol:

And um, Chape...sorry about the err...*nonconformity* of mine...I...let my creativity get the best of me *intends to restrain self next time for the good of the cause* :hammer:

Hey Rosenrot, don't worry about it, your ID isn't that far off, it's fine. It's basically the same, except without all that white. creativity is at the foundation of WDW. Don't be sorry for anything. You were just a good example. By all means go ahead and wear it, I just wanted to point out how we need to be somewhat uniform! :wave: No offence to you.

JEDIsney

I knew I could get you into it! HAHAHA! I also knew you could take a joke! :lol: Glad to know you're here to help though. I really hope that this goes long-term, but who knows.
Ahh, you got me! :lol:

I think that if we keep on working at this, then we have a great chance of making this long-term.

As I said, I'm doing this all the way. Even if it means you and me standing inside Epcot handing out made-up ID's to random strangers to wear.

Chape19714

Original Poster
Ahh, you got me! :lol:

I think that if we keep on working at this, then we have a great chance of making this long-term.

As I said, I'm doing this all the way. Even if it means you and me standing inside Epcot handing out made-up ID's to random strangers to wear.
Pick a day in October! :lol: Good, now I have a partner in Crime...er...ID issuing. Between the 2 of us, and Figment1985 making them up, it should really work! Thanks again!

JEDIsney

Pick a day in October! :lol: Good, now I have a partner in Crime...er...ID issuing. Between the 2 of us, and Figment1985 making them up, it should really work! Thanks again!
Any day from October 13 to 21 works great for me! :lol:

Haha, yes, partners in <s>crime</s> ID issuing!

Rosenrot

Hey Rosenrot, don't worry about it, your ID isn't that far off, it's fine. It's basically the same, except without all that white. creativity is at the foundation of WDW. Don't be sorry for anything. You were just a good example. By all means go ahead and wear it, I just wanted to point out how we need to be somewhat uniform! :wave: No offence to you.

:) cool. I won't go too far off the beaten trail then, lol.

It is overall a GREAT idea.

gbrooks135

(singing) we go Bumpy bump bump all Thur the Night. :lookaroun OK I will shut up now before I run every one off with my bad singing. :hurl: or have some one throw some thing at me :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom