In-park ID's

figment1985

figment1985 said:
I would be happy to make some for whoever doesn't have time to or would rather have someone else make it. I have free time for awhile now, and I can laminate the id's at work! So if you want me to make you one- send your information to my message box!
:wave:

My offer is still available and will be! I already have some to make this week! I am excited about this.. I think it's a great way for me to cycle my disney energy...hahahaa

Chape19714

Original Poster
AHH...you will all CONFORM! We will be organized, we will be like Coorporate America!

How dare you reveal my evil plan! :drevil:

:lol: jk.

HoW

I love this idea, and just finished mine up! Look for it swinging from my backpack around the World Aug 12th until Aug 19th! :sohappy:

raven

tiggerific418 said:
I will be there during that time too...lol. Look for me. I will be the one wearing the mouse ears and a pin lanyard around her neck. I shouldn't be too hard to find. :wave:

Printing mine today for my lanyard. I'll be there as well that week! :wave:

JEDIsney

How are the majority of us making our ID's visible and where are we placing them?

For example, are we clipping them onto our clothes, or attatching them to our lanyards? I know the option is up to whoever the person is, but what is easiest to do and also more visible?

Chape19714

Original Poster
JEDIsney said:
How are the majority of us making our ID's visible and where are we placing them?

For example, are we clipping them onto our clothes, or attatching them to our lanyards? I know the option is up to whoever the person is, but what is easiest to do and also more visible?
I'm hopeing that most of us are making the ID's based on my 2 examples on Page 1. There are 2 varations, because there are 2 different type of lanyard plastic cases. I will either put mine on my Lanyard, or I have a retractable ID holder that I keep my ticket on, and it'll be there. Lanyard is probally the most visable, beyond making it into a pin. Lanyard is easiest as long as you have the plastic sleve for your tickets on the end of it.

JEDIsney

Chape19714 said:
I'm hopeing that most of us are making the ID's based on my 2 examples on Page 1. There are 2 varations, because there are 2 different type of lanyard plastic cases. I will either put mine on my Lanyard, or I have a retractable ID holder that I keep my ticket on, and it'll be there. Lanyard is probally the most visable, beyond making it into a pin. Lanyard is easiest as long as you have the plastic sleve for your tickets on the end of it.
Okay, that's what I figured. I was just making sure.

I'll most likely be making mine for my lanyard. I'll do that tonight. When I'm finished, I'll post it on here just to make sure that it's okay, not that it shouldn't be.

This is so exciting! I'll put the thread link in my signature to get more views and to get people to realize what's going on. I hope people actually look at my signature...

Chape19714

Original Poster
JEDIsney said:
Okay, that's what I figured. I was just making sure.

I'll most likely be making mine for my lanyard. I'll do that tonight. When I'm finished, I'll post it on here just to make sure that it's okay, not that it shouldn't be.

This is so exciting! I'll put the thread link in my signature to get more views and to get people to realize what's going on. I hope people actually look at my signature...
Sounds good. Looking foward to it. I'll be at the World Tomorrow for a bit of a "field test". Not sure if anyone else will be there, but I'm just seeing if CM's or other non-members comment on it. If you are a member and will be at WDW tomorrow (specifically DAK's Everest!), then keep a lookout for me! While I'm gone, PLEASE keep this on the front page, I would hate to come back tomorrow night and see an ignored thread!

JEDIsney

I obviously won't be there tomorrow, though I really wish I could go to DAK tomorrow to try out the ID. But I'll do my best to keep this thread on the front page. You can count on me!

Chape19714

Original Poster
Muchas gracias senor. Muy Bien. I'll probally be back later tonight, but if not, I'll post after DAK tomorrow. I leave really early, so I should get some rest (which won't happen of coarse!)

JEDIsney

Okay, very good. I'm about to watch V for Vendetta (an amazing movie--if you or anyone hasn't seen it before, you really should), because I gotta get my Natalie fix for the night, but I'll probably make my ID while watching the movie, so I'll post it late tonight.

Definitely post back here after DAK tomorrow, we'll want to know if the ID had any effect yet!

JEDIsney

Chape19714 said:
Will do...enjoy your movie. She's bald in it though...it's kinda wierd. :lol: You probally knew that.

Oh, I will most definitely enjoy it.

Of course I know she's bald in it. But you have to admit, not many women can go bald and still look as attractive as Natalie.

You know why she shaved her head for it though, right? Did you see the movie?

Chape19714

Original Poster
I've yet to see it, but your 2nd sentance is most definately true. But I really don't want any more actresses to try. :lol: Enjoy the movie, I'll talk to ya tomorrow about results.

We now Return you to regular ID realated Talk...:lol:

Rosenrot

Wow, I can't begin to tell you how much I ADORE photoshop...I need to remember this come November and make something small to put on my backpack :animwink: hehe...

Such a small, and yet exciting thing to look forward to...we need to get the word out about this around the rest of the site.

*restrains self from making something right NOW, telling self I might change my avatar in the next three months or so* :lol:

...*is easily amused*

It's too bad CM's can't wear their wdwmagic ID's while on duty, lol. I'll definately wear one whenever I'm in the parks for fun though, and I'll keep an eye out for you guys while I'm on the clock :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom