In-park ID's

Chape19714

Original Poster
Cause it started to turn away from the original point of the thread, and people were mad. Take a look a few pages back!

The Mom

Premium Member
I must be the only person who uses the "post new threads" option. It doesn't matter WHERE the threads are moved...I'll still find them. ;)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I must be the only person who uses the "post new threads" option. It doesn't matter WHERE the threads are moved...I'll still find them. ;)

You're not alone! :wave:

I only ever click on "New Posts", it makes life so much easier...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I don't think you should take it so personally... The same kind of thing happened a year ago when a few of us really dug in trying to get WDWMagic buttons made... And Steve locked the thread and then didn't respond to e-mails. THAT burned. :rolleyes: You and I both had nothing but the best intentions, but let's face it... The only way for something like this to effectively happen is for it to come from the top... Sanctioned by the site. Permission from the site is well and good... But doesn't get you the "front page" status you'd need to make this crank.

I think the easy way out of this whole thing is for all of us to suggest Steve get WDWMagic lanyards made. That's all it takes. You recognize the lanyard, which is uniform, it can be worn each day, etc... And there ya go. Doing it that way comes from "the top", Steve could put something on the main page about it, and he'd have a vested interest in it because he'd be making a buck. (and there's NOTHING wrong with him trying to make a buck on the idea.)

I mean, realistically, that's what has to happen for this to be a success.

And Steve - If you read this, don't take it the wrong way. We just want a way for members to be indentified in the parks. You should WANT to be involved in this... And you should be proud there's a desire by the members to meet each other. You've got a great site here and people are proud to be a part of it. HELP US MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! :wave:

Hi guys,

You can now get WDWMAGIC buttons and Tshirts at http://shop.wdwmagic.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom