In-park ID's

Rosenrot

...alright, that didn't last long. I wanted to try my hand at it, and in about five minutes of photoshop with a bit of editing and an added illusion, this is what I came up with...sorry that I can't post it right on here, HTML doesn't seem to work, and I don't know how to put the pic on otherwise:

possibletag.gif

It's probably about the perfect size...if I had taken longer than the five minutes I did, it would work even better turned vertically, and the avatar would still fit perfectly. Anyway, if anyone wants to use that as far as size goes, thats fine with me.

And if anyone wants me to photoshop theirs, I'd be happy to. Just send me a private message, and I'll get it as soon as I can :animwink: I don't have to add any illusions to it like I did mine if you don't want...I just can't make anything simple for myself, lol.

MommytoMJM

Chape19714 said:
Well...the Idea is in motion it's now just up to everyone to make one, print it, and wear it in the parks. Mine is done.

I'll get mine up ASAP!

(of course, I am pretty recognizable with MJ and all:lol: :lol: )

MinnieMommy

This is a GREAT idea!!! Thanks to Chape for getting the ball rolling!!! I'll be making mine, but won't be able to use it until December. We will be there Dec. 9 - 16!!! I think I'll make duplicates for the whole extended family and MAKE them each wear it - then we'll be seen for sure!! LOL!!:lol: :lol: Although I think my 9 year old son will not be thrilled about wearing a tag with a princess on it! :hurl: Yeah, I finally had a reason to use the barfing smiley!! :p

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!!

Uponastar

...alright, that didn't last long. I wanted to try my hand at it, and in about five minutes of photoshop with a bit of editing and an added illusion, this is what I came up with...sorry that I can't post it right on here, HTML doesn't seem to work, and I don't know how to put the pic on otherwise:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Rabid_Snitch/possibletag.gif

It's probably about the perfect size...if I had taken longer than the five minutes I did, it would work even better turned vertically, and the avatar would still fit perfectly. Anyway, if anyone wants to use that as far as size goes, thats fine with me.

And if anyone wants me to photoshop theirs, I'd be happy to. Just send me a private message, and I'll get it as soon as I can :animwink: I don't have to add any illusions to it like I did mine if you don't want...I just can't make anything simple for myself, lol.

Great job on yours.
It'll be fun to see what people will come up with!

New2WDW

I'll be there Sept 30 - Oct 6! Like mentioned before I can make some for my kids ....... New2WDW's Daughter!:lol:

I will probably have to hang it on my belt loop cause I don't wear the lanyards too often.

What about printing multiples and trading off with other members when you meet them so you can remember them....like business cards or soccer players after the game - they exchange jersies or like trading pins!

Or stickers even that you can peel and stick on your bag, etc like bumper stickers from places you visit.

(o'kay, noticing that I going to far with that) :lookaroun

Neat Idea!

JEDIsney

What about printing multiples and trading off with other members when you meet them so you can remember them....like business cards or soccer players after the game - they exchange jersies or like trading pins!
That's a great idea! I think I'll print out multiple ID's, and I'll also put them on business card paper, that way they're thicker. Very good idea.

I didn't get to make my ID last night... I got too wrapped up in V for Vendetta. I'll do it tonight!

figment1985

I am making 4 id's for people on Monday, and laminating them. Let me know if you'd like me to make yours also! I will be making them on card stock and printing them on my work's awesome color printer.

Chape19714

Original Poster
Hey all, I'm back from the Field test today at DAK. All and all, the "test" was a big success. A few CM's looked at me a bit quizzically, but it was worth it. It did get a mention by the world's most famous palm tree Wes Palm. Well, Wes kinda stopped me on the way out. Anyhow, I wore it as a lanyard, and it worked fine. Now we just need some more members! The one thing I did find is that I'll probally need to print 2, as sometimes the case flipped around giving everyone a look at my real name on my AP, and blocking the ID.

Thanks to JEDIsney and Figment1985 for all your help, let's keep going!

Chape19714

Original Poster

possibletag.gif

Looks good. I am not putting this agianst you, as yours is fine. But the entire purpose of this project is for a uniform type of identification. I know the samples are plain, but if we get TOO carried away, there will be too much fluctuation in design to be easily reconigisable as a forum poster.

Again, Rosenrot, yours is fine, but let's take that as the extreme, as I personally would like to have it as uniform as possible for easy Identification.

Comments always welcome!:wave:

MinnieMommy

I like the idea of making them 2 sided. This is also good if you put them on a backpack zipper, etc. They could easily flip over. OK, so now creating 2 sided id!:animwink:

Chape19714

Original Poster
I like the idea of making them 2 sided. This is also good if you put them on a backpack zipper, etc. They could easily flip over. OK, so now creating 2 sided id!:animwink:
It doesn't matter how you make the ID, the only rules that apply are the one's on the first post. I'm not one for adding new requirements later. Thanks :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom