In-park ID's

LostNametag

Chape, come see me! Or maybe you already have and I just dont know it... And for anyone else that will be in The World, I work at the Studios in the shops listed in my signature. My nametag says Jazzy and that alone usually catches people's attention. I would love to meet any and all of you before I have to leave... *starts to tear up* Cant talk about it...
:)

Chape19714

Original Poster
LostNametag said:
Chape, come see me! Or maybe you already have and I just dont know it... And for anyone else that will be in The World, I work at the Studios in the shops listed in my signature. My nametag says Jazzy and that alone usually catches people's attention. I would love to meet any and all of you before I have to leave... *starts to tear up* Cant talk about it...
:)
I'll be there Friday, any chance you're working? Where? I didn't plan on MGM, but since I'll be transfering busses there anyhow, I might as well pop in for a hello! look for my ID!

figment1985

Hey Chap-

I just noticed your sig that has a link to this thread. Great idea.. more people should do that to get the word out!

SO EVERYONE- PUT A LINK TO THIS THREAD IN YOUR SIGNATURE!

Chape19714

Original Poster
figment1985 said:
Hey Chap-

I just noticed your sig that has a link to this thread. Great idea.. more people should do that to get the word out!

SO EVERYONE- PUT A LINK TO THIS THREAD IN YOUR SIGNATURE!
In addition, we NEED to keep this thread on the front page, otherwise it won't be seen. This can only work if everyone wants it to work and wants to participate. I realize there are a few out there who just read, yet they have an account. PLEASE post and let us know you are involved!

isobar

Figment, I sent you a PM. Hoping to hear from you soon. Have a Magical Day!
Let's keep this thread at the top I think this is a wonderful idea!:sohappy:

WDW-LUVR

Just an idea Staple sells kits to make name tags with the clips. You can clip it to your shirt and not even know its there

Uponastar

WDW-LUVR said:
Just an idea Staple sells kits to make name tags with the clips. You can clip it to your shirt and not even know its there

Actually, that is what I was thinking of doing when I make mine, instead of hanging it from my lanyard. The clip can be attached just about anywhere and might be a bit more visible!

Chape19714

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Actually, that is what I was thinking of doing when I make mine, instead of hanging it from my lanyard. The clip can be attached just about anywhere and might be a bit more visible!
Whatever works, that would be great! I'll be wearing mine either on my beltloop or lanyard (depending if i feel like pins or not!). Let's keep this going, we now have over 1,000 views, yet only 50 posts. PLEASE PARTICIPATE!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
WDW-LUVR said:
I LOVE THIS IDEA. I will be wearing mine. Look for me 8/16/0-08/27/06

I will be there during that time too...lol. Look for me. I will be the one wearing the mouse ears and a pin lanyard around her neck. I shouldn't be too hard to find. :wave:

JimboJones123

All this peer pressure, now that there will be people looking, I guess I have to. Actually, there were 2 members that have the exact same reservation time for dinner as I have at le celier.

Chape19714

Original Poster
tiggerific418 said:
I will be there during that time too...lol. Look for me. I will be the one wearing the mouse ears and a pin lanyard around her neck. I shouldn't be too hard to find. :wave:
You'll have an ID right? :lol:

Let's keep going!

beryl628

Just printed mine :) I will be there Nov3-12. This is such a great idea. I hope I get to meet some of the people who have helped me plan! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom