In-park ID's

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
JimboJones123 said:
sorry, nothing that reflects the site -- nevermind. Everybody use the laughing mickey -- makes me think that everypost is a smartbutt comment. I laugh everytime I see it.

Isn't it a good thing that my posts are generally well thought out, productive posts, so what you think is shown to be incorrect? :rolleyes:

KrazyKowboy

I'm with you

Ok, I edited my avatar today and will have it attached to belt loop when we visit week of 11/25/2006 through 12/02/2006.

We've met several really nice families during our past visits to WDW that we continue to keep up with via email now. Even one family from England that we met on one of the Disney buses last year.

Really cool idea !!

Nemo14

I just realized that JimboJones and BRich will be there the same time as DH and I - I'll be looking for those nametags guys! :D

Chape19714

Original Poster
ya, the epcot pic is wdwmagic's.

The paint chip thing is a bit generic, this is much more personal.

If you change your avatar a bunch, just put your name and current pic. We're not gonna kill you if it's a little out of date. I change mine a bunch too, but i'll be making new tags!

Thanks everyone for making this happen! Keep going other members!

KnK

I'll be at the World 9/8-9/18. I'll make sure I have one. If I know my husband, he'll come up with something over the top! That's what happens when you marry and artist!

Chape19714

Original Poster
K&K said:
I'll be at the World 9/8-9/18. I'll make sure I have one. If I know my husband, he'll come up with something over the top! That's what happens when you marry and artist!
Sounds awsome, just make sure it's readable and such. :lol: I hate to keep posting, but the Idea can only work if we have a majority participating.

Nemo14

I picked up a couple of paint chips on my way home tonight! :)

Now I just have to decide whose screen name to use!

:lookaroun

Chape19714

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
I picked up a couple of paint chips on my way home tonight! :)

Now I just have to decide whose screen name to use!

:lookaroun
Paint chips...I hope you are joking! That's the DIS boards way I believe. As far as using other names...that's clever :lol:. :lookaroun

Thanks everyone, and keep this thread going, the more who know, the more participation we will have!

Nemo14

Chape19714 said:
Paint chips...I hope you are joking! That's the DIS boards way I believe. As far as using other names...that's clever :lol:. :lookaroun

Thanks everyone, and keep this thread going, the more who know, the more participation we will have!
...just kidding

* steals Jimbo's avi*

figment1985

This is a great idea! I'll be wearing mine in September! (12-18)

I kind of feel like we are missionaries for the website or something, haha.

figment1985

By the way... I would be happy to make some for whoever doesn't have time to or would rather have someone else make it. I have free time for awhile now, and I can laminate the id's at work! So if you want me to make you one- send your information to my message box!
:wave:

When we figure out when we are going back someone may have to remind me to print one out. I'm sure if I attempted it now it would get lost between now and then.:D

Chape19714

Original Poster
PSU_Princess said:
When we figure out when we are going back someone may have to remind me to print one out. I'm sure if I attempted it now it would get lost between now and then.:D
I'll be nagging you for the next several months...jk. Write it down! Do something!

Figment1985, that is a very generous offer, thank you so much for your support! I really hope that this idea works out, I really believe it could be great! Thanks agian all, and I'll be seeing you in the parks!

pluto77

Great idea. I'll wear mine next time I go, whenever that may be. I hope everyone will still be doing this the next time I go. :lookaroun
figment1985 said:
By the way... I would be happy to make some for whoever doesn't have time to or would rather have someone else make it. I have free time for awhile now, and I can laminate the id's at work! So if you want me to make you one- send your information to my message box!
:wave:
Thanks for the offer Figment1985, I think I'm going to find a new avator soon. If I'm feeling lazy I'll PM you once I find a new avator. :animwink:

figment1985

It's no problem at all! I'm glad to help and get this started up.. besides it would be a lot of fun for me, I love working with publisher and photoshop to make neat stuff.

I wish we could put the website name on it though... :-(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom