Imagineers set to demo part of WOL pavilion

TropicalFig8

I have an interesting question though.

If they do demolish the Wonders of Life building, then where would they put the Flower & Garden and Food & Wine stuff they have in the pavilion?

PRNCSAurora

I loved WOL when it was open. I think something needs to be done/added to FW. I remember being able to really explore things as a kid and now I don't feel like that exploration is still there.

c-one

Is the old Millennium Village or whatever it was called still up, over near the UK pavilion? It is, right?

Rob562

If they do demolish the Wonders of Life building, then where would they put the Flower & Garden and Food & Wine stuff they have in the pavilion?

The festivals survived for many years without having things in the WoL pavilion. I'm sure they'd survive if they had to go back to wherever those events had been before. (Odyssey mostly, if I recall)

-Rob

NiarrNDisney

There are other areas that could be used for the festivals like:

Area near the Character Spot that was used for Epcots 25 anniversary
Imagination upstairs
Odyssey
World Showplace Event Pavilion

wdw2000

world of life want great anyway. some dumb movie about making children, cranium command was insanely stupid, only the siumlator was good

pmaljr

Under the lagoon where it belongs ;)

I think I was too hasty in my post. Seriously, though, they could build a new building for it in the whole county they own down there. Get that stuff out of Future World and put something good in that place.

ExtinctJenn

They aren't demolishing the building though, just parts of it (which implies it's demoing stuff inside of it i.e. CC and BW).

RedFurredCadet

Word came out that what used to be the Frontiers medical exhibit (Body Wars post show) has become a different exhibit altogether on the cocoa (sp?) bean.

Again, Rolling in his tomb = yours truly.

EOD K9

Many people here always talk about bringing a ride/attraction back. Other than Captain EO, which is just a movie, has any TD(location here) done anything like that? BTW, I am going to the World in less than a week. I'll walk into the WoL Pavillion just for nostalgia purposes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom