Imagination! Construction at backlot

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Stupid question

I know that this is probably a stupid question, but from what the description sounds like, it could be made into a walkthrough or a ride. I know that it will most likely be a ride because, well there is just no reason to take it out. But ther's still that possibility.

Luau Cove

The description sounds really good. The idea is basically a mixture of both: the old and the "new" ride. I hope it's as good as it sounds.
When I read this article, the Tiki Room Under New Management came to my mind. The show starts and it looks like the old show, and suddenly Zazu and Iago pop and continue with the same thing. I really wish this is not the same intention meant with JIYI, that you enter old JIYI and Figment appears, do some things and the rest is equal, but a nice new ride.

-->LUAU

woofboy111

Does anyone else have other pictures of them putting together figment in mgm???

The rumor that I heard about this ride...I forget from where...was that most of the ride would stay exactly the same, with the only difference being that when the machine explodes at the end of the ride, lots of animatronic figments will pop out

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
WHAT!?

All I can say that if the JIYI ride stsays the same and only a bunch of the original animatronic figures pop out at the end, I'll never ride that ride again.:dazzle:

General Grizz

That was my second.

1 - Big Al head: Grizzly Hall
2 - Big Al Body (What you are seeing now)
3 - Ursus Head
4 - Closed for Refurbishment

But...back to Imagination... :)

Testtrack321

Here is my JII w/ F idea.

You enter and see the same entrence and que. The que now has pre show rooms and offers more to look at and more interactive with a "ghost" receptionest (she'll appear and then the CM could then add the pun, "Are you shure it isn't a Figment of your imagination?" :) )

As you enter the pre show rooms, you see three LCD screans with the imagination logo in the center one. As the room dims. Dr. Channing appears and greets you. He shows you his latest find, a TRUE Figment of Imagination. Then this tube pops up from the ground with Figment in it. Then after some talking and he says that Figment will be attached to your vehicle to see what he can think up. So then you hop into your cars.

As you go into the old Imagination Scanner, you look to your side and see more Special FX, gears, lights like the end of SE, etc. Then Figment appears in the scanner. A tube lowers into this new sphere infront of you car. Then when the process happens, huge plume of smoke, light and sounds and you see Figment floating above you! Then he says "These guys don't know about Imagination, lets get going!" Then the room turns into a star field and then you rocket into Figments Imagination. You hear Channing in the background, "Pull the plug, were loosing them!"

Then you head into a pitch black room. You then see Figment again "He,ha,ha! Welcome to *MY* Imagination! As you see we need to think up some stuff. Then he dissappears. You see a dot of light on the horizion. Then a huge burst of sound and the light spreads accros the horizion the horizon splits and then you more forward.

You seem to enter a techincal wearhouse, full of dohickies, gadgets, and props from the orgional JII. Figment uses some old props from JIYI and some new ones with prespectives and other things.

You then head up a hill that seems to have to ending. As you see to crest it, it extends more, then you turn and then you see......

Part two latter :king:

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Here is my JII w/ F idea.

You enter and see the same entrence and que. The que now has pre show rooms and offers more to look at and more interactive with a "ghost" receptionest (she'll appear and then the CM could then add the pun, "Are you shure it isn't a Figment of your imagination?" :) )

As you enter the pre show rooms, you see three LCD screans with the imagination logo in the center one. As the room dims. Dr. Channing appears and greets you. He shows you his latest find, a TRUE Figment of Imagination. Then this tube pops up from the ground with Figment in it. Then after some talking and he says that Figment will be attached to your vehicle to see what he can think up. So then you hop into your cars.

As you go into the old Imagination Scanner, you look to your side and see more Special FX, gears, lights like the end of SE, etc. Then Figment appears in the scanner. A tube lowers into this new sphere infront of you car. Then when the process happens, huge plume of smoke, light and sounds and you see Figment floating above you! Then he says "These guys don't know about Imagination, lets get going!" Then the room turns into a star field and then you rocket into Figments Imagination. You hear Channing in the background, "Pull the plug, were loosing them!"

Then you head into a pitch black room. You then see Figment again "He,ha,ha! Welcome to *MY* Imagination! As you see we need to think up some stuff. Then he dissappears. You see a dot of light on the horizion. Then a huge burst of sound and the light spreads accros the horizion the horizon splits and then you more forward.

You seem to enter a techincal wearhouse, full of dohickies, gadgets, and props from the orgional JII. Figment uses some old props from JIYI and some new ones with prespectives and other things.

You then head up a hill that seems to have to ending. As you see to crest it, it extends more, then you turn and then you see......

Part two latter :king:

Great Ideas...BUT I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING!!!!!

Testtrack321

JIYI Part Two:

As you head up the mountain, you turn to see a huge cave. Figment pulls you ahead and then the lights come on. Instead of it a big dark cave with all these bats, it turns out to be the old "imagine sound" room. Channing "Ah, yes, we have you back. Sorry about that little mishapp there. It is all undercontroll now. As we venture onword, we are now entering the area where we take sounds and make them into collors." We hear the familiar sound effects then, "Pssst! Over hear" Then to your left, "No, over here!" Behind center, "Look over hear!" Then the middle right and left "Look now!" We then see Figment on one of the pannels on the left and right sound to light boards. The says "I have a lot better imagination than these guys, let get going." He then zipps across the screan and you see him zip on over, out of the board, and then into the wall, a puff of smoke comes out when the goes through it.

Channing "Now, on to the Connection room, here, imagine the possiblites of what you imagination can accomplish" Then a dot-to-dot Figment moves, "Ha, ha, we've escaped from them now!" He then moves his hands like an orchastrator up and down. The stars swirl, and move, attenmpting to form all sorts of things. Then, "Lets move on now!" Figment then breaks out of the star field and zipps along. All the stars "Fall" to the ground and we move on. We enter a video room. Unlike other ones, this is high quality and looks like you are flying. You see a AA Figment flying on a cloud. There is wind and real clouds in the room. Then Figment dissappears into the fog. Then there is a huge machine gun sound in the distance! The Red Barron is trying to shoot you down! As you zip along, who comes to your rescue, but Figment! He says, "I found a way out, and into my estate!"

You then go through a cloud and you end up in the old upside down room. "Ha,ha,ha,ha! Welcome to my home! We just had a party and we've turnd this place upsidedown! Come and see what I mean!

As you head though, you see all sorts of things. You go past the bathroom and you hear someone humming the JII song, and the person in the shower resembles somebody very fimilir...

Then you go out to the back door and you see 10 Figments launching fireworks! As you streeks by, the smoke wizzes past you car, and the light comes from below. Then the Figs go "Ohh" then light another one "ahh!"

Then Figment says "We've had fun, but we need to get you back, but first lets take a picture with my friends!" Then he takes a picture and all these Figments pop up in differend poses that will end up in you picture. Different combinations each time! Then Figment says "We really need to get you back again, but not before I get back at Dr. Channing!" Then we head back into the Imagination Scanner, "We have them! There here!" We see a few scientists and Dr. Channing standing outside the machine. Digital TV's project the image. "Welcome back! It seems like our Figment was to powerful for us. So as soon as you leave your vehicle, some scientists will wait out side for sceintifi....." Then a scientist tuggs on his sholdier, "I mean they will congradulate you..." Then Figment appears. "You'll never catch me Channing!" "Figment, we arn't done with you yet!" He then pulls down the tube from the beggining and starts to suck. Things start to fly up and Figment starts to run but gets sucket into it. "Well, it appears all is done, so please ex..." Then the scientist points to an indicator on the Imagination Scanner and then.... "Oh my! Get them out of there now....." He gets pull to the floor and the whole room explodes! We see the full ouside now and the Imagination Scanner blown to pieces. But tons of Figments are dancing around! They fly around, swooping pas Channing and the scientists. You then automaticaly move on to a starry room. Figment goes "Don't let this stop you now! Go on and see what I set up for you down to path!" Then the music swells and the lights turn back on, like at the previous end.

As you exit. You can see the windows of the Imagination Scanner room with Channing and Figment running about. The scientists are too pre-occupied to bother with you. So now you can purches your photo with Figment and head off to the rest of Epcot!

Then End!:king:

Hope you enjoyed my little story!

Lady Tinkerbell

Although most of the rides do not need improvement, JIYI did! It was nothing like the old one. What were they thinking? I guess it really back fired on them. Oh well though, FIGMENTS COMING BACK! YAYE!?! I'm so excited. When is it scheduled to open again? :hammer:

WDWsmith2001

TEST TRACK

You are the man testtrack! I'm sure JIYI 2 will be less excitingthan your version but it's nice to dream every now and then. Are you the guy/girl who wrote a script for a possible Living Seas ride a while back? Whoever did that one kicked creative butt too.

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom