Imagination! Construction at backlot

Disney4648

Ok I can confirm this rumor, this is true. They were painting a figment sign and some other neon colored stuff for the re-opening of JIYI later this year...I rode the Backlot Tour last Wednesday!

Disney4648

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by tenchu
Boo, down with figment!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What, Figment is Number 1~!

TestTrack

Original Poster
BTW yes the figment I saw was the same figment as before. I wouldn't be suprised if Disney got someone to impersonate the voice of the old figment. Many people out there are very good at disguising their voice. Think about some of the muppets and others like that.

orlandoparks

I can also confirm this. When I was there, they were doing work on the scenery. It was blacklight responsive, so I guess that is what the blacklights were for. They were on at the time. The host did not say much about it except that it was for the "soon re-opening JIYI":sohappy:

General Grizz

Remember that scene with Dreamfinder painting the Work of Art? If you looked to your left, there was Figgy with that prop in a bunch of flowers...yet I believe in a costume...I am supposing this is that Figment.

Luau Cove

The question is: Is this Figment going to be used in the ride? If it's so, that means they'll need to find another site or they will include him doing exactly the same thing?
I hope it's not just droping some old Figgy's round an empty attraction...

-->luau

General Grizz

Not necessarily...they can reprogram him in different motions. They can take an arm off, create a new one in a different direction, put it on. I am sure most of the old Figment animatronics will be reused in the ride, but probably doing different stuff...

Luau Cove

That would be a lot better. Does anybody knows if the scenarios will all change? The "anti-gravity" house was not that bad.

-->Luau

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom