Imagination! Construction at backlot

tigger248

Plus, I'm pretty sure that a lot of the props and scenes have either been modified or discarded or sold. Even if some of it is still upstairs or in storage, I'd bet that they didn't hold on to everything.

But, then again, I could be completely wrong on that....

PBarton

LOL

I "wasted" half of my morning break at work reading the first few pages of this thread before the coin dropped and I noticed how old it was....

Doh!!

:brick:

Hummer1676

I think it would be awesome if WD Imagineering took over the sponsorship of this pavillion. It would draw more people to that area. It is an amazing building and help showcase new idea's disney has. It would be a good platform for finding out what guests like. Just a thought.

I really hope they do something with this soon. They definetly need to keep Figment and the Dreamfinder.

WDWFigment

I think it would be awesome if WD Imagineering took over the sponsorship of this pavillion. It would draw more people to that area. It is an amazing building and help showcase new idea's disney has. It would be a good platform for finding out what guests like. Just a thought.

I really hope they do something with this soon. They definetly need to keep Figment and the Dreamfinder.

That sponsorship idea is pretty good; although I wonder if sponsorship is the correct way to go about it, as people may be skeptical of Disney sponsoring itself. Also, legal rammifications might arise if WDI acts upon guests' ideas for attractions.

Hummer1676

I get what your saying. I just think it would be cool to see them working on ideas for the parks at the parks. I understand you don't want your competitor to see what your working on, but at the same time get some guests involved. It would be more of a test then idea's. If people get involved in something they tend to stick with it or follow its progress. Use your best assets (guests) to help make the experience that much more meaningful. Simple business practices can reap a multitude of rewards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom