I'm a Daddy!

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Last night at 8:55, our baby Hannah Isabella was born. I now know what "love at first sight" means. I know people say it all the time but it's true...there is no better feeling on Earth! I'm not the "handiest" of guys but I'm very proud of this little package I helped create!

Number_6

Hey! Congratulations Brian! I totally understand what you mean. I've felt that way every day for the last 13 years since my daughter was born. And moreso for the last 10 years when my son was born. And it only gets better. :sohappy:

heartodisney

:sohappy: A great big welcome to this newborn! You and your wonderful wife will have your peaks and valleys..more peaks please..;)..it is a great ride! Just enjoy those wonderful moments..even at two in the morning..:ROFLOL:

mousefan1972

Yay, Brian! Congrats to you and your wife. The birth of your first (and subsequent) child(ren) is the most amazing feeling ever. Enjoy every moment with her, even the ones at 2 a.m. Congratulations! :kiss: :sohappy:

tigsmom

Congratulations Brian!! ((HUGS)) She is adorable! :king:

(and give a ((HUG)) to the Mrs 'cause she helped just a bit :lol: )

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Congrats Bri! Send me your address so I can send you a celebratory pink shotgun to use on her boyfriends in about 14 or so years ;)

maggiegrace1

Last night at 8:55, our baby Hannah Isabella was born. I now know what "love at first sight" means. I know people say it all the time but it's true...there is no better feeling on Earth! I'm not the "handiest" of guys but I'm very proud of this little package I helped create!
:sohappy:

Congratulations to you and Tina!

Prepare for life to get better then ever!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom