Iger says HoP is preparing for new President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizney Crew

Looking forward to the makeover, curious to see if the AA will be on par with Elsa from EPCOT, at least with the range of motion.

rodserling27

Very much looking forward to seeing President-elect Trump added, I love when the show gets new president. I am trying to imagine how they will get the hair right for The Donald! I wonder if the imagineers will have the idea to add the words "frankly," "believe me," or "yuuuuuuge" into Trump's speech. :D

The current version of the show is outstanding. But I have to think that they will add President Obama to the montage that includes LBJ post-JFK death, Reagan speaking of the Challenger, Clinton talking about the Oklahoma City bombing, and Bush's post-9/11 pep talk on the rubble. (I get chills at those parts - great history!) What would go well there well for Obama? Maybe the speech after Sandy Hook or after the Orlando Pulse shooting? Some words after Hurricane Sandy? Will be interesting to see!

Speedy71

Technically , we're a Republic, not a Democracy.

I'll see myself out now.

4dc8ff4640fca2aa16c080597e4905850412282488e3fbef830d106e41ccd49f.jpg

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Very much looking forward to seeing President-elect Trump added, I love when the show gets new president. I am trying to imagine how they will get the hair right for The Donald! I wonder if the imagineers will have the idea to add the words "frankly," "believe me," or "yuuuuuuge" into Trump's speech. :D

The current version of the show is outstanding. But I have to think that they will add President Obama to the montage that includes LBJ post-JFK death, Reagan speaking of the Challenger, Clinton talking about the Oklahoma City bombing, and Bush's post-9/11 pep talk on the rubble. (I get chills at those parts - great history!) What would go well there well for Obama? Maybe the speech after Sandy Hook or after the Orlando Pulse shooting? Some words after Hurricane Sandy? Will be interesting to see!
Probably his most famous speech was the one from the 2004 democratic convention that launched him as a national politician. It's not a speech related to a historic event, but maybe a clip of this somewhat famous quote "there is not a liberal America and a conservative America — there is the United States of America".

If they wanted to go with a speech related to a historic event the ones you listed are all good, but maybe his most historic moment was the capture/killing of Bin Laden. The speech he made wasn't particularly long or memorable but the event had huge historic significance. Maybe the quote that opened the speech:
"Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children."
Is that too dark for the MK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom