Iger says HoP is preparing for new President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Why should it be locked, we are only discussing the fact that the HoP is getting prepared, as usual as MansionButler said, for the addition of the AA of the next president of the United States. No politics here, where is the problem?

OK irony off, we will see.

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

Prep work actually begins before the election ends for both candidates, but now they know which one they'll build into a complete AA.

I expect the usual high quality work from Disney, but it will be amusing to see Trump's reaction to his robotic likeness and whether or not it lives up to his expectations.

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Question: Doesn't EVERY president provide his own voice? I remember hearing Ronald Reagan, George Bush, George W. Bush and Barack Obama (for about 10 seconds then the HoP was down for several hours) with their own voice. Why should it be different know? Or where some only voice imitators?

Rob562

Question: Doesn't EVERY president provide his own voice? I remember hearing Ronald Reagan, George Bush, George W. Bush and Barack Obama (for about 10 seconds then the HoP was down for several hours) with their own voice. Why should it be different know? Or where some only voice imitators?

Bill Clinton was the first sitting president to provide their own voice. Before that the sitting president was merely highlighted with a spotlight like the other presidents. (There's also nothing preventing Disney going back to that practice)

-Rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom