Iger says HoP is preparing for new President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney.Mike

If something happens and Mr. Trump cannot finish his term and Pence takes over, then it would be perfectly acceptable to make an AA of him.

In a two-way race Trump would have received (and he still well may after its all counted) more than 50% of the vote. Of the millions of votes Johnson received, even if 50% of his voters sat home, well over 75% of the libertarian voters would cast their ballot for Trump due to the general smaller government policies of the GOP (I agree this isnt entirely accurate, but it is the perception)

Tony the Tigger

I apologize for my assumption, this past week has just put me in defense mode, as I have seen 4 or 5 posts like yours on threads relating to HOP. The American people decided that out of the two Trump or Clinton that Trump would do the better job. So America has decided on Trump as the next president of the United States and Disney has recognized this so instead of just accepting it and giving a robot the respect it deserves, I expect it to get thrashed when I see the show next fall, which would be ridiculous.

I respectfully suggest you gear up for a lot more.

Jrn14

Can he just nod in the background like all the other random presidents... I don't know i could stomach listening to this man even in robot form.... I predict a record number of protein spills when this reopens. If he must speak can they at least make sure he doesn't insult the minority members of the audience.

Thanks

Disney.Mike

Can he just nod in the background like all the other random presidents... I don't know i could stomach listening to this man even in robot form.... I predict a record number of protein spills when this reopens. If he must speak can they at least make sure he doesn't insult the minority members of the audience.

Thanks
Same could be said for the Obama AA. At least they didnt have him blaming white people for all the minority disfunction like his administration has done the past 8 years.

ToTBellHop

Same could be said for the Obama AA. At least they didnt have him blaming white people for all the minority disfunction like his administration has done the past 8 years.
The word of the day is "introspection."

Ever really listened closely to the American Adventure? If people are angry, ask why or risk losing power. Hell, even the Muppets in Great Moments in American History manage to hit that point home.

And I admit Hillary should've listened better, too--but to other angry people.

ToTBellHop

Thank goodness the HoP is an exploration of the office of the Presidency, not any single POTUS. The office had survived many an awful, great, or pretty-good President. I wouldn't be surprised to see a reduced focus on the current POTUS to avoid a recent issue that this show has had--its message resonates at the start of a Presidency but not so much toward the end. Plus Disney doesn't need to step into political controversy.

Otterhead

He looks like a terminator.
Perhaps they can model the new AA on the actual cake commissioned by Trump to celebrate his victory at Trump Tower.
trumpcake.jpg

Disney.Mike

Thank goodness the HoP is an exploration of the office of the Presidency, not any single POTUS. The office had survived many an awful, great, or pretty-good President. I wouldn't be surprised to see a reduced focus on the current POTUS to avoid a recent issue that this show has had--its message resonates at the start of a Presidency but not so much toward the end.

And what message is that? That people are flooding into the country without being vetted? That we have shipped jobs to 3rd world countries at the expense of the working class for the benefit of the elite? That a country should look after its own people and not pillage the ancestors of the people who built the country to provide for people who have no desire to be productive citizens?

ToTBellHop

And what message is that? That people are flooding into the country without being vetted? That we have shipped jobs to 3rd world countries at the expense of the working class for the benefit of the elite? That a country should look after its own people and not pillage the ancestors of the people who built the country to provide for people who have no desire to be productive citizens?
You sound like an 18th century King George. And an ignorant one at that. Good luck finding satisfaction in our new President. I hope he receives as much respect from his opposition as the current President.

Disney.Mike

You sound like an 18th century King George. And an ignorant one at that. Good luck finding satisfaction in our new President. I hope he receives as much respect from his opposition as the current President.

Yet you failed to refute anything I just said and resorted to name calling.

Sorry I dont have any respect for people who support any of the current crop of democrats. You would have my property confiscated, force my children to endure abuse in the name of equality, rob me of even more of my earning, remove my right to defend myself, and if I protest, call me a racist and attempt to ruin my personally and professionally.

So sorry, not sorry

Uncle Lupe

Thanks but I thought the popular vote favored Clinton? In any event, while I recognize Trump got elected , that doesn't mean I want to see his orange mug at WDW.....c'est la vie. I would have loved to see John Kasich fill that spot......but I do agree with you that people behaving badly at ANY attraction is uncivil. ;)
I don't understand guy Kasich never got traction. Ohio is gonna miss that guy.

Will Trump be wearing his trucker hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom