if you were to name one attraction

cococola44

Original Poster
yea that movie could get annoying esp if you've waited in a long line . its like yea yea we knoww! just open the doors and let us in :ROFLOL:

Everyone just wants to see that guy with the mickey ears have to take them off to stowe them away. :lol:

Lokheed

My son would like to humbly submit Snow White's Scary Adventures as his choice. 2,004 rides so far and counting. He'll be there again on Saturday. :)
sw2k.PNG

CThaddeus

Time to go against the grain, but one attraction at Disney World that I could ride all day, were it not for all the steps and the unfortunate pruning and sunburning of my body is Crush n' Gusher. I must have done that thing 8 or so times while I was at Typhoon Lagoon...and I was only in the Park for 3 hours. I'm not sure I've ever laughed so hard. It was just too much fun.
But, in the 4 major Parks, I'll go with Horizons, Irons' Spaceship Earth, or the original Journey Into Imagination. Of course, if I have to pick something that Disney didn't kill, then I'd probably go with either Muppet-Vision 3-D or The Great Movie Ride.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Epcot - Living with the Land (watching a giant TV for hours on end would give me a headache).
DAK - Finding Nemo: The Musical
DHS - The Voyage of The Little Mermaid
AND THE WINNER...
MK - TTA

Courtney1188

Buzz! That way I could continue on my mission to max out the scoreboard...I've already done it at Men in Black at Universal, but Buzz has been much more difficult.

Susan Savia

Spaceship Earth. Its slow and gives you time to look at everything and the ride isn't over real quick. It's always been our favorite, besides Test Track.

perry23

I could ride TTA all day because it is so relaxing. Another choice could be HM. You always recognize new things you haven't seen before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom