if you were to name one attraction

Stellajack

Favorite ride/attraction

Would love to spend the day alternating between the thrills of RnRC and Tower of Terror but my all time favorite ride for just sheer Disney enjoyment is Splash Mountain.

I L O V E "Impressions of France" and could probably sit most of the day away watching.

RyanS

I could stay in the Adventurer's Club all day and never get tired of it. For a park attraction though, probably Pirates of the Caribbean or Spaceship Earth (I haven't been on the new version yet, but I don't think I'd mind it from what I've heard)

Disneykidder

There really are so many.
To choose my fav 4, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Towere of Terror and Philharmagic would do it for me.:)

ChrisQ

I don't know if I could be satisfied with one attraction all day, but I'll play along...

Expedition Everest, maybe? Or Space Mountain?

disney21

I also think the Monorail would be AWESOME to ride all day. You're able to see so much more when you're able to relax on the monorail!... My family usually rides the monorail 5+ times in a row every trip ( normally after dinner at CM's) :]

Disney_Belle

I would have to go with Buzz Lightyear or TTA. Both so much fun, and we usually go on Buzz about 4 times in a row. TTA is just so relaxing, especially on hot days, and its a great place to people watch.

However, given the entertainment that it actually made me laugh til i cried, the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor I wouldn't mind. Each time there would be new people to participate in the show.

Hrudey3032

Give me TTA at MK with Haunted Mansion a close second and Spaceship Earth at Epcot although with the old score as I loved that and could listen to it all day.

kathyjacks

My favorite ride of all time would have to be soar'n. I rode it 3 times in 1 day when we went to disney world.I would never get tired of it. We went during easter week and it was horribly crowded but with fast passes the longest we waited for Soar'n was 5 min.

DisneyMusician2

Gotta include the TTA on that list.

But I tihnk that I could ride Dinosaur all day also, I love it! Evening EMH let me ride it threee times straight with no waiting last time I was down there.

danpam1024

Definately Tower. It's so wonderfully creepy! I always thought it would be cool if they added a "tour of the hotel", almost like a haunted walk:lookaroun, it could be part of the que or just an alternative for those who can't do the drop

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
TTA (the club car idea was great!)
Horizons
JII (Original)
CoP
Impressions de France

Just put me on one and I'll be happy camper. :D

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Horizons is a good choice. In HS I once rode it ten times in a row. We also did Space Mountain roughly 30 times back to back one day at MK which was rainy and the park was almost empty (I'd have to e-mail a buddy to get the precise number. It would have been 1986 or 1987. :lol:). Right now, I think I could do the two heavy hitters at DAK (KS and EE) many, many times in row, but I'm always traveling with family now so it's hard to do things like that.

natolij02

Sorry.....I am cheesy I guess....or maybe just whimpy!!!:ROFLOL: I would say It's a small world or I L>O>V>E the Lion King show!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom