if you were to name one attraction

hack2112

Buzz! That way I could continue on my mission to max out the scoreboard...I've already done it at Men in Black at Universal, but Buzz has been much more difficult.
Really? Ive found Buzz to be much easier than MiB, but maybe because I know where to fire.

What is HM?
The Haunted Mansion

For me, I could ride JC all day, and all night, and never get bored. Even when I get a sub par skipper, I still enjoy it.

Gotta love the back side of water at the world famous Shweitzer Falls, named after Dr. Albert Falls.

OF course, I can also ride BLSRS until my finger can't press anymore. Then I ride SM once, and back on Buzz I go!

Matt and Kelly

Tough choice for me. Splash Mountain being my favorite ride would be an obvious choice but I could pick three or four attractions that I don't think I would get tired of.

I guess my top five would consist of Splash, Everest, Toy Story, Soarin' and PhilharMagic.

Too many great rides to pick just one!

LarryStoken

Really? Ive found Buzz to be much easier than MiB, but maybe because I know where to fire.

The Haunted Mansion

For me, I could ride JC all day, and all night, and never get bored. Even when I get a sub par skipper, I still enjoy it.

Gotta love the back side of water at the world famous Shweitzer Falls, named after Dr. Albert Falls.

OF course, I can also ride BLSRS until my finger can't press anymore. Then I ride SM once, and back on Buzz I go!
Thanks. I've noticed this forum is quite acronym happy.

Courtney1188

Tough choice for me. Splash Mountain being my favorite ride would be an obvious choice but I could pick three or four attractions that I don't think I would get tired of.

I guess my top five would consist of Splash, Everest, Toy Story, Soarin' and PhilharMagic.

Too many great rides to pick just one!

True! I would like to add Soarin' to my list!
...I like Philharmagic, but all day? Eh...probably not. lol
Or possibly M:S, just to show off and say I did it (without getting sick, haha)

Dave Disney

Definitely going with SSE on this one. The narration is awesome and wouldn't get old like the music on other attractions might. There's so much to see and so much detail in each area I'm sure you could ride all day and find something new everytime!

Oh yeah and Maelstrom, HM, TTA, and CoP are close behind on the list!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom