If you were there right now.....

mouse_luv

Shopping at the Japan Pavillion before our ADR @ Teppan Edo.:slurp:
Then enjoying the F&W fest.
Oh how I wish I was there. :confused:
145 days to go! LOL:lol:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
in exactly 3 weeks from now, I will be there.
I will be wandering around the Wilderness Lodge, waiting for our ADRs at Whispering Canyon Cafe

828tnt

i would be standing in front of the ac, staring...... thinking " what the he....?":veryconfu

or maybe venturing to ws for some atmosphere!

kungaloosh!

The Empress Lilly

I'd be in EPCOT, staring at my eternal beloved Spaceship Earth, the prettiest building on earth.
0021.gif

*sigh*

(Maybe second - after the Castle. Or a tie. ;))

If you were in Disneyworld right now where would you be , and what would you be doing? I would be at Epcot enjoying some food and wine.
funny...my daughter and I play this game all the time! We will catch a whiff of something "Disney," or the weather will feel like Florida, etc. and we'll say "where are you now?" meaning, of course, where at DW!

Right now...I'm sitting on the bed at the Poly after a long day in the MK, and I've just kicked my shoes off. I'm paging through the TV, watching the Disney shows, of course! Outside, I can hear kids splashing in the pool and shrieking as they go down the slide, and I can smell just a hint of the great cooking going on at Ohana. Yum!

We're counting down to our trip starting on 10/26. If you go by days (4 weeks left!!), we will just be getting settled at the Beach Club and getting ready to head for Narcoosee's for dinner. If you go by dates, we will be at La Nouba. We have seen the show during each of our visits over the last several years, and every year it seems fresh and new and as spectacular as ever.

silverboyd

right now I'm getting refreshed from a long dat at the parks and am about to go late-night shopping with my wife @ Downtown Disney

Tinkerbella16

I would be strolling around DTD, shopping in World of Disney, having icecream at Ghiridelli's, and just relaxing... then at 11pm, we'd be taking the boat back to POFQ.

40 days, and I'll be actually doing this... :sohappy:

dizzbuff

Well, lets see....it would be almost 11pm....so...closing up whichever park had the extra magic hours and ever so reluctantly and slowly walking out the park (yes slowly wanting to catch ever moment and view) before heading back to the resort.....POP Century....
Only about 6 more months. :(. Unless, which hopefully we will actually be moving down there!!:sohappy:

TakeMeThere81

We've got about 2 months til our tentative va-cay date. It would be Friday, 5:45-ish and we'd be eating somewhere in World Showcase. I want to try Japan this time, and hopefully catch the drummers we missed last time. We'd be taking our time for sure, and we'd be getting ready to get a good seat for Illuminations. Ahhh, I love this thread...:eek:

Bug715

I'll be there in a week! I don't know what we'll do but we'll be having fun!! We will have been at MK for park open and had breakfast at Chef Mickey's and seen our friends at Magic Kingdom before heading to another park for the night.

yankspy

8:50. I would be sitting in front of germany eating some candy from somewhere in WS waiting for illuminations to start.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom