If YOU were in Disney right now, what would YOU be doing?

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
Please list your date and time.....
4/5/11 4:44pm EST

I would've just finished pin trading in Epcot with my kids and we'd be heading over to LeCellier for Canadian Cheddar Cheese soup, Mushroom Filet Mignon and Bumbleberry Cobbler!

Dang! Now I'm hungry....

ddbowdoin

445 PM... just keeping the hunger out of my system, headed over to Picos for a solid special burger with loads of toppings and cheese sauce!

Crockett

Banned
It's 5:18pm here (4/05). If the weather is anywhere as nice as it is up here in TN (sunny, few clouds, not too hot/cold), I would definitely be outdoors. This is not an indoor/show day for sure. I imagine myself sitting at one of those tables on Boardwalk, just outside of Flying Fish overlooking the water. Drinking a cold beverage and watching the boats. :cool:

pumpkin7

it's 10.52pm 5th April 2011 GMT. i would be in bed after a long and tiring but extraordinarily magical day walking around the parks. ahh . i love disney.

mwbrown

6:17pm - Probably, having had an early dinner, on one of the Disney buses riding back from the hotel to whatever park we're headed to for the night.

Unless it's one of our rare visits to the Beach Club, in which case probably walking into Epcot via the International Gateway and taking in the beauty of World Showcase...that sounds better right now...hmmm, turn left and go visit Winnie the Pooh in England, or turn right and head towards France...such tough decisions....:)

maryszhi

631 having amazing pizza at via napoli. than head on the bus to magic kingdom for parade and fireworks. maybe throw in an icecream or cupcake or some little treat in between.

littlemsmowgli

hmm. probably- 6:52 April 5 2011- i'd be wandering around the world showcase or eating dinner somewhere. i'm feeling the rose and crown, or maybe china...then ice cream at the main st. parlor with some late night MK adventures. yes.

urgggg there's nothing worse than doing work and thinking, "oh, right now someone is sitting in the haunted mansion or eating a mickey bar or waiting in line for the tower of terror and i'm here doing nonsense." one of these days i'm going to go all carpe diem and just sneak away to WDW at a completely inappropriate time. life is too short...

Sarabell

time 5:56 pm (6:56 EST)

I would probably be eating a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar and on my way to frontierland to ride SM and then BTMR.

(talking with my mouth full) WOW! this ice cream bar is really good!:slurp:

forevermickey

7pm..... my husband immediately yelled SPLASH MOUNTAIN! but we probably would be eating dinner... and according to my itinerary we would be doing a counter service at MK tonight. Maybe Col. Harbor or Cosmic Rays... then we would ride SPLASH MOUNTAIN!:sohappy:

mousefreak

7:50pm est
Walking around Magic Kingdom with a full belly of Cosmic Rays, headed to Space Mountain, then to get a spot for the fireworks.

DisneyDude10

funny you should ask because in exactly 126 days I will be finishing up at the Plaza headed for.......... probably space, splash, or BTMR!!! I will have been in the world for roughly 3-4 hours at this time in 126 days!!

PlutosRHM55

8:30 PM

I would either just be leaving a park to go back to my resort to get on a bus for some nighttime fun at Downtown Disney, going on last minute rides or just going back to resort for some resort nighttime fun! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom