If YOU were in Disney right now, what would YOU be doing?

disneygirl1

It's 4:39p on Thursday... I'm thinking I would be lounging pool side w/drink in hand, gearing up to head back to DHS for the evening!! Oh how I wish August would hurry up and get here!

disneylemons

7:30 a.m. would be at the food court grabbing a bite to eat.. getting ready to head out...if with our big group I would have my son and nephew with me while everyone else is getting ready..taking my "non=morning niece" something back to eat in the room...while everyone else is in front of mirrors glamming up.. I throw on the tennis shoes and ready to head out for the day!

plaz10

10:36 am

DHS - waiting for my fastpass for TSMM to be valid by riding RnRC and hitting up Starring Rolls for a morning muffin! (or waiting for Toluca Turkey Leg to open at 11:lookaroun)

TakeMeThere81

Noon @ WDW. We're at EPCOT and we're walking through Futureworld, listening to the cool techy/futuristic music loop mix. We might be stopping in route to Mission: Space to watch the Fountain of Nations show.

stratman50th

1:15 Friday, riding Toy Story Mania on the FP I got at 8:00 this morning. Going to head back to the room, hit the pool and chill till it's time to go to dinner at Trails End. Been thinking all morning that it's our last day and even though we're closing the MK tonight, I still have to pack and be up very early to check out in the morning. Yeah, leaving the next morning kind of bums the whole last day.

11:38 am

I would be on my way to my ADR at Coral Reef for lunch, after havin a morning riding Soarin, Test Track, Mission Space, and Spaceship Earth!

plaz10

12:23 pm on a Saturday

Lunch time! I'm feeling Yakitori House in Japan at EPCOT. Chicken Teriyaki. Then perhaps strolling towards Norway for dessert at Kringla and a ride on the Maelstrom!

2:12 on a Saturday: Probably getting lunch at Via Napoli and then heading over to Soarin ! :sohappy:
I'm so jealous of everyone thats on that ride right now as we speak! I always listen to the music in my car and it kills me thinking of it :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom