If you were in Disney now, you'd be........

Thomas_M

It's 4:20 (est) and I would be arriving back at MK after being there in the morning and then going to the contemp for a snooze. :snore:

Prioritize and grab a toll house ice cream sandwich and take care of that while waiting in line to do Space Mountain.

bhg469

5:03PM i would be waking up again because i have been sick since yesterday. Nothing worse than being sick in WDW.

miles1

5:06 PM. Kicking my feet up next to the pool at the CBR with a Marguerita, thinking about which park to go back to.

JEDIsney

5:53, heading over to Adventureland by now to get my Dole Whip for the afternoon. Afterwards, time to ride Big Thunder Mountain again.

dbogue

it be 7:36, and i would prob be in..... well if i was in MGM i'd be wrapping up TOT one more time or star tours, or eating before going to fantasmic to wait an hour...epcot....mexico.....animal....wel li wouldnt be....magic....wrapping up tomorrowland/adventureland, and do a bit of mainstreet

PrincessAimee

I would be at the Concourse Steakhouse :slurp: after having spent all day in the Magic Kingdom riding Splash Mountain:wave:

May 1995 - Caribbean Beach
July 2005 - Grand Floridian
May 2007 - Caribbean Beach

natalia1681

twx24me said:
7:55, I would be having a beer in Germany, eating my funnel cake from America and waiting for Illuminations to start.

7:59, I would be waiting for Illuminations and drooling over your funnel cake and trying to win at rock-paper-scissors with my husband. Loser has to go get the funnel cake:lol:

HoW

8:10 pm, I'd be sitting on a fence rail in Frontierland, watching the cross meander by, listening to the screams from Splash Mountain and BTMR while waiting for the sun to set so that I could get that eerie feeling you can only find at dusk of something watching me as I headed through the doors of the Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom