If you were in Disney now, you'd be........

rob45

Well let's see. It's 8:00 a.m., I like to rise early to start my day. I think I would be doing some early bass fishing at Fort Wilderness. I love that resort. Then over to the Magic Kingdom.

BeachClubVillas

8:22AM. I'd be making breakfast in the kitchen while trying to push everyone else into the shower. Then I'd sit on the balcony and drink coffee and stare at Epcot while I wait for the slowpokes in the group to get ready. :lol:

I can't wait another 65 days. :cry:

magicmom

Well it is 9 am and I would be waiting for the good morning train to come and welcome me and my family to the Magic Kingdom! Then we would be pushing my double stroller straight back to the Pooh ride so my twin 2 year olds could get their fix then on to the mountains so my 6 year old and hubby and I could get ours!

abe_bb

9 AM on Thursday... We would be at (or getting ready for, my times are a little fuzzy right now) EPCOT. First thing: Head to Soarin.

hokielutz

10AM on Thursday... I'd be midway through the back nine of the Magnolia course....

And that is exactly what I will be doing in THREE WEEKS!!! :D :D :D

Dukeblue1016

10:20 a.m. on May 4th....... ummm...

well I certainly wouldn't be preparing for two presentations today, nor studying for my 6 finals next week...

probably be getting off the Safari and eating a cinnamon bun from the little hirambe bakery spot

IWorkWTeeth said:
Post your time and where you would love to be right now!!!

9:41 am......I'd just be finishing up "Philharmagic" and off to Peter Pan. Then its time to use our FP at Buzz Lightyear. Definately hitting TT!!!
I would be coming off Splash Mountain going over to Thunder Mountain

spoiledmarie

1230pm...
We would be just coming out of seeing "Mickey's Philharmagic" for the 3rd time and on our way to main street, to sit outside at Casey's Corner to have a hot dog for lunch. Then it would be off to do Big Thunder Mountain next and back in time to get a spot in front of the castle to watch the "Share A Dream Come True Parade".:lol:
Wish I was there doing that right now.:cry:

bjlc57

I would be....

just enjoying the fact that I was back again after over two years.. that I would be walking in MK and appreciating that I am here again.. maybe for the last time in quite some time..

My wife likes Disney but doesn't love it like I do.. and she now has knee problems that walking and standing all day, really put her in pain.. I honestly don't know when I am going back..

If you get to go, stop and take your time to really appreciate the parks.. the wonder of what has been accomplished here..

I have been coming to WDW since 1971.. I am telling you to really look at the place.. don't rush through it.. let the park sink in like its the last time that you may be seeing it.. For some of us.. the next time, could be the last time..

I wish you all well..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom