If you were in Disney now, you'd be........

e4ymod

I'd be waiting for IllumiNations to start. Setting up my camera, and probably having one of those 12 dollar shots of Jager from Germany.

DisneygeekCT

BRER STITCH said:
10:04am....accidentally bumping into DISNEYGEEKCT on my way out of the Crystal Palace after breakfast on our way to the Haunted Mansion!

:lol:

Brer - I'll keep an eye out for you! :animwink: Then we can go to the HM together!

trr313

10:19pm I'm sitting on my bed in my room at The Animal Kingdom Lodge deciding on what rides to hit at the Magic Kingdom tomorrow morning....

jacksnightmare

10:26pm, I would be bouncing off the walls, bothering my girlfriends to no end, about getting up as early as possible so that we could go to whatever park is opening the earliest. That or I would be walking to the pop machine to fill up our cups. Or possibly watching South Park, or Appliance Direct

Neptune

11:19 EST

That depends if I'm with my mother or father, if I was with my mother, I might be doing some stuff at Downtown Disney, or Sleeping.

If I was with my father, I'd be sleeping for about 3 hours by now. :D

Edeyore

9:05am I would either be finishing breakfast at Ohana, teeing off at The Palms, or riding a monorail to Epcot. I love these threads. I can feel it all.

Carotabby

And today I would be ......

Just finishing off my lovely dole whip, and then meandering around to Pirates to drool over the new Johnny Depp in there - hmmmmm. :kiss:

By the way, BHG469 - you feeling better today?

bassman

10:30 am

i would be riding EE for the bazzilianth time on the front row:D
woooooo! only 3 months and 28 days till i challenge the yeti !,not that im counting:lookaroun

Steamboat_Kevin

6:26 here in Wisconsin, that would make it 7:26 in WDW, so I would be...

Getting ready to go eat breakfast somewhere, preferably a buffet :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom