If you were in Disney now, you'd be........

SeiraB17

2:11 on Tuesday....I would just be finishing up our break at the Pop Century and heading to Magic Kingdom for Splash Mountain...only 12 more days til I'm there for real :p

gbruenin

Sitting at the Fountain View, watching the dancing waters in the fountain behind Spaceship Earth. Funny thing, 24 hours ago I was, but suffering withdrawl today.

JEDIsney

2:28, just getting off Splash Mountain for the second time. Then time to head down Main Street to find the cast members who updated their lanyards with new and rare pins. :D

Only 47 days left.

goofntink

Was at MK at 10:30, took some measurements in Tommorrowland. Got a turkey leg . Rode tta took a quick nap. Got a dole whip on way out, then got clobbered by wife for not bringing her one when I got back to the office.:hammer:

mep517

Today 11:54am

11:54am

Getting some fish & chips and a yard of ale and claiming my spot right in front of the British Invasion stage.

BigNormsMom

DisneyMissy said:
2:03 EST and I would be in the MK and it is a good time for a snack so I would be in Adventureland getting a dolewhip.
I agree with you, I would be there having a dolewhip, because that is what we do before or after the parade.:sohappy:

3:52.. Prolly just now showing up. Go over to splash to see some of the coolest CM's, Ride splash, hit up the mtns for about an hour or so and then back home

Ariellen

I would be in Epcot! I've been wishing I was in Epcot all day...

It's 4:32, and I see myself getting off of Mission: SPACE and heading over to World Showcase for the rest of the day

Goals for the rest of the day: meet Aladdin in Morocco, take lots of pictures with Cast at locations that friends of mine worked when we were all College Program CMs, explore Flower and Garden and get lots of pictures of that, shop at Towers (the shops between Mexico and Canada...my favorite shopping location in Epcot...it's where I worked!) so that I could vist my former co-workers, see American Adventure...um...*thinks* I wouldn't want to run myself too ragged; watching Reflections of Earth would be my goal of the day. :)

DisneyBunny

Let's see....

Today I would have had an early morning drop on Splash Mountain, followed by a few rounds on Buzz... then a relaxing Dole Whip. And right about now we'd getting ready to go to the pool.

Oh, wait. That's what we DID do today :D

Being here is wonderful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom