If you were in Disney now, you'd be........

RedGear

well it's 11:28am, and I think I would be getting in line for Splash Mountain (again) and after that I think I would head off to Pirates. . . how many more days till I leave? Have i gotten under 100 yet????? :cry:

tink81

Let's see... we would probably be at MGM on the Tuesday of our trip, so we would have stopped at Starring Rolls for some unecessary carbohydrates, then on tot he Great Movie Ride to let it settle...then off to Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster! I can't wait only 150 some more days left!

As a boobie prize, I leave for Nashville tomorrow. Pretty sure they won't have any Dole Whips there...

11:40am - Just leaving the hotel. I've discovered in the past couple years something that my parents always talked about when I was taking off at 8am and hitting all 4 parks a day....it's called relaxation. I've been there enough that I really don't worry about pushing my time anymore. I'll still be able to ride everything I want, I just take my time more now.

Pretty sad for a 29 year old kid.:D

TrentMom

11:48 am....I would be in Mgm Studios, either waiting for the next show of Disney's Playhouse Live or watching the prior show...I have a 2yr old...:eek:

Leaving on sunday...so excited..having trouble working, as you can see from the time I am on here.....

Trentmom

Tenny317

it is 11:48 i'd probably be still in tomorrowland area...riding some space...seeing some stitch and carousel of progess...and having a smoothie!

MrsQ2U

11:55a, finishing up riding Soarin for the 2nd time & heading off to the world showcase, grabbing a daquiri in Morrocco & walking back to our hotel the Swan/Dolphin for some swimming & lunch by the pool! :wave:

So can't wait to get back there in July! I count down every year until the trip! My husband & I more like the kids then they are! LOL

yensid63

It's noon here. Time for lunch.
let's see, I'd probably be in the Magic Kingdom, so it's either Cosmic Ray's
or Pecos Bill's , depending on what side of the park I'm on.:)

bluefaery

11:13 am, eating lunch at CRT then off to the HM, then off to Toontown to get pics w/ princess' that I missed at CRT, next off to MGM Studios to wind down my day and see fantasmic.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
11:18 Central Time

If I were there I'd be somewhere with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece and hopefully they'd be at the Magic Kingdom!

jeffb

12:20 PM

If in MK:

On TTA or COP followed by lunch at Cosmic Rays with a good view of Sunny Eclipse.

If in EPCOT:

On JII follwed by lunch at Yakitori House in Japan.

DisneySam

12:31pm here so I would be riding the Haunted Mansion [probably shhhh-ing people talking during over the ghost host.] Then only way for lunch at Cosmic Rays.

meatloafsfan

12:45

Catching one last show of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire before heading over to Backlot Express for a Turkey sandwich and diet coke for lunch.

eroyee

where?

:wave: Just finished lunch and heading over to the World Showcase for the afternoon. Gotta hit Maelstrom and river ride in Mexico!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom