If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

plaz10

3:28 PM

I don't know if it's the stressful work day I'm having but right now I wish I was sipping an avocado margarita from Mexico while strolling the World Showcase.

Skippy's Pal

5:29 PM --- Probably just finishing a Mickey Bar, and looking forward to a late dinner. Or possibly, having my second sweet pretzel of the day from the bakery in Norway (whose name I never spell correctly).

Tom

Beta Return
This time, one week from right now, I'd be counting 3 more days until heading to the airport. :sohappy:

This time, two weeks from right now, we'll be sitting at MCO waiting to board our plane home :(

toystorymaniacs

6:20 am, We would have just gotten our Mickey (hopefully not Stitch) wake up call and everyone would be getting up for our first full day. Time to hit EMH at MK and take Baby Girl to ride Dumbo and meet Mickey. 5 weeks from right now that is what I will be doing!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

majorrfb

Standing on Main St. with the train station at my back, as I look at Cinderella's Castle with a big smile on my face. In my mind I'd be hearing, "Welcome back and home". :sohappy:

TakeMeThere81

12:35: We never eat lunch RIGHT at lunchtime but for the sake of dreaming, let's just say we'd be waiting for our table at Biergarten. We love that place.

TakeMeThere81

10:15am Disney Time (I hate that I'm PST, I can never say anything about park openings!) Anyway, we would be getting ready to ride Dinosaur! then maybe head over to meet some characters from the Hundred Acre Wood.

EvilQueen-T

632pm...well if it was last wednesday i was sitting in the parking lot at the poly waiting for the security guy to get the police to take a report (while passers by looked and wondered what i'd done) because some idiot backed into my car and left without leaving their name...and yes they hit it hard enough to pop the clips on the bumper, take off the paint, and crush the back light. nice. they can afford to stay at the poly but can't take responsibility for what they did and leave a note with their name (and yes it was hit hard enough there was NO way they didn't feel it) plus they were nice enough to pick up the big broken pieces and put them up on the back of my car for me to find. i think they need to ride test track at epcot or the indy cars at mk to learn how to drive. i have a compact car for goodness sake...it's not like i stick out into the aisle. next trip i'm conning my sister into driving her car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom