If you had to get rid of a ride, which one?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
If you had to get rid of a ride/attraction anywhere at Disney World
(Besides Imagination)
Which would it be?

I would choose _____ because it's really ____ and I have no ______ in/for it. It really makes your trip ____. If I were to replace it, it would be _______ and would be much more _____. This attraction just doesn't appeal to me because _____. I'd rather spend my time at Disney with a ____ then see it again!

I wpuld choose The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management because it's really a downer and I have no interest in/for it. It really makes your trip a disapointment. If I were to replace it, it would be the original Enchanted Tiki Room and would be much more better. This attraction doesn't appeal to me because it got rid of the original and is not so good as it either. I'd rather spend more time at Disney with a Laptop then see it again! :D

- WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

SeaBase86

If you had to get rid of a ride/attraction anywhere at Disney World
(Besides Imagination)
Which would it be?

I would choose ___Imagination__ because it's really ____boring and I have no ______love in/for it. It really makes your trip less magical____. If I were to replace it, it would be _______e ticket level and would be much more __thrilling or exciting___. This attraction just doesn't appeal to me because __Eric Idle isn't that funny anymore___. I'd rather spend my time at Disney with a __universal fan__ then see it again!

I wpuld choose The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management because it's really a downer and I have no interest in/for it. It really makes your trip a disapointment. If I were to replace it, it would be the original Enchanted Tiki Room and would be much more better. This attraction doesn't appeal to me because it got rid of the original and is not so good as it either. I'd rather spend more time at Disney with a Laptop then see it again! :D

That's mine.

Magenta Panther

The Stitch attraction. What an obnoxious experience it is. I mean, it looks gorgeous, but the storyline is atrocious. When I first saw it, I so wanted Lilo to march in and yell "Stitch! What are you doing? Cut it out!!!" and kick his little blue butt.

That show needs Lilo, at the very least.

tiaragirl

I will do this ONLY because I have nothing better to do.

I would choose SGE because it's really gross and I have no [love in/for it, even though I love Lilo and Stitch. It really makes your trip ..queasy. If I were to replace it, it would be UNSURE and would be much moreenjoyable. This attraction just doesn't appeal to me because I do not like chili dog burps. I'd rather spend my time at Disney with Jafar, or trapped in an hour glass then see it again!

PalisadesPkteer

SGE for sure. Although the following should also be Destroyed also

Sounds Dangerous
Backlot Tour (Except Catastrophe Canyon)
The above mentioned JIIwF (Bringing back original in its place of course)
HISTA
MILF
Tiki Room UNM
Aladdins carpets
AIE
Camp Minnie / Mickey (Except Festival of Lion King)

(ADDED thoughts)
BAH and MS

graphite1326

The Stitch attraction. What an obnoxious experience it is. I mean, it looks gorgeous, but the storyline is atrocious. When I first saw it, I so wanted Lilo to march in and yell "Stitch! What are you doing? Cut it out!!!" and kick his little blue butt.

ditto

adv.bluedude

Im just gonna make a list because I dont feel like doing MadLibs right now :D

SGE
Tiki Room
Gran Fiesta Tour

*You guys are gonna love this one :)*
Soarin

Pepper's Ghost

I'd have to say the Speedway because it takes up SOOO much space and it's not Tomorrowland-ish. It's too carnival-like and just not up to Disney's standard. All that room could be used so much more affectively. They could put a great attraction there to rival Space Mountain!

Pepper's Ghost

Get rid of Stich and bring back Alien. Sorry I didn't fill in the blanks.

I agree with this though!! Not to start this age old debate, but Alien was a far superior attraction. I hate when they fix something that ain't broke and break it in the process of fixing it. :)

Tater48

The Tiki room is NOT a ride
Stitch's Great Escape is NOT a ride

No, but that Ellen's Energy Ride is. They could shut this down and just use the building for storage and I would enjoy it more.:lookaroun Maybe they could store SGE in there..........

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster

SGE was designed as a prequal to the stitch movie, not a sequal, so lilo wasn't even discovered yet :animwink:

- WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

SeaBase86

I'd have to say the Speedway because it takes up SOOO much space and it's not Tomorrowland-ish. It's too carnival-like and just not up to Disney's standard. All that room could be used so much more affectively. They could put a great attraction there to rival Space Mountain!

I agree/disagree. While it does take up a lot of space it was one of Walt's original ideas for Tomorrowland. Autopia at DL is the only reamaining opening day attraction. And also it's popular among guest like you said if it ain't broke don't fix it. I want to see something better there like you but te truth is it's popular and a lot of people enjoy it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom