If you had to get rid of a ride, which one?

BrerKev

Star Tours, as my stomach is not a fan of motion simulator rides. With that said, I will still try the new one at least once.

ThinkTink721

Magic Kingdom
I would choose Stitch because it's really annoying and it is not enjoyable. If I were to replace it, it would be with a more exciting attraction. This attraction just doesn't appeal to me because I just don't like it. I'd rather spend my time at Disney with Stitch himself than see it again!
(I also don't care for The Enchanted Tiki Room either)

Epcot
I would choose Nemo because it's not a ride that I would want to go on more than once. If I were to replace it, it would be with a real underwater attraction. This attraction doesn't appeal to me because it gets boring after riding it once. I'd rather spend more time at Disney with Dory than see it again!

Hollywood Studios
I would choose the Backlot Tour because it is not something that I would want to see more than once, unless they changed it. If I were to replace it, it would be a behind the scenes tour of some shows that were actually filmed at the studios. This attraction doesn't appeal to me because one time is enough. I'd rather spend more time at Disney with Lotso than see it again!

Animal Kingdom
I would choose the live Nemo show because it is not something that I would want to see more than once. I think it is a good show and I wouldn't want to replace it, I just don't care to see it again. This attraction doesn't appeal to me because seeing it once is enough. I'd rather spend more time at Disney being chased by wild animals than see it again!

BTW - I do like Nemo though! :D :wave:

NutsForFlorida

Ditto! Read the signs before you get on the ride. You ride at your own risk.

By the way, get rid of SGE.

I agree...the first time I went on Mission:Space, I couldn't believe all of the warnings flashing in your face before you get on it. That's the most warnings I have ever seen for a ride.

Thrill

Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. This is something that you can find at many amusment parks, is poorly themed, and makes me fear the smell of the highways of the future. Sure, they can replace the cars, but with the footprint of the Speedway, there's a lot you can do.

mp2bill

SGE for sure. Although the following should also be Destroyed also

Sounds Dangerous
Backlot Tour (Except Catastrophe Canyon)
The above mentioned JIIwF (Bringing back original in its place of course)
HISTA
MILF
Tiki Room UNM
Aladdins carpets
AIE
Camp Minnie / Mickey (Except Festival of Lion King)

(ADDED thoughts)
BAH and MS

SD for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom