If you had to close 3 attraction

iheartdisney91

definatley not a classic soo...

Sounds Dangerous
Mission space
The tiki room under new manaegment ( BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL!!)
and um... NOT THE MUPPETS THAT IS SOOO AWESOME!!!!:sohappy:
oh and stitch the only good thing about that ride was the beginning with cute little skippy from alian encounter! besides the thing that goes over your head and onto your shoulders in the ride, well it was really painfull i had to force it back up or else i would be in pain the whole day

poogy71

Original Poster
hakunamatata said:
You know, after further thought and pondering, I have changed my three to the following:

1. Soarin - Looks horrid behind Canada
2. Expedition Everest - Too much B mode Yeti
3. Cinderellas Castle - Looks out of place at the end of mainstreet.

LOL
I agree about Cinderella's Castle...It looks the same like it was 30 years ago
They should build something else...like a gigantic Nemo statue

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
poogy71 said:
LOL
I agree about Cinderella's Castle...It looks the same like it was 30 years ago
They should build something else...like a gigantic Nemo statue
The least they could do is put a big inflatable Stitch on it....

dxwwf3

hakunamatata said:
Or better yet....make it look like a huge pile of fried rice. Egg roles could be the spires.

Just in time to celebrate the rebirth of the beloved Tomorrowland Noodle Station :sohappy:

phillipsa9

mine would be

buzz lightyear - men in black at universal is a much better version of this
stitchs great escape - ive never gone on because i cant stand stitch and ive never heard anything nice about it
fantasmic - i think its a great concept as far as theming goes but its always been sort of a let down for me - i just think its time for something new, similar maybe, but something that they dont have in DL

Steamboat_Kevin

1. Journey Into Imagination With Figment - The charm of the original ride is gone. Keep the pavillion, do something else with the ride.

2. Stitch's Great Escape - The technology has potential, but it's being wasted on this show.

3. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience - I've just never been a fan of it. It's outdated and sub-par to the other brilliant 3D movies. A new film is due.

CThaddeus

1. The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management - I can't think of anything that disgusted me more than this loud, obnoxious mess of an attraction. Even the preshow is shrill, with Don Rickles and Phil Hartman doing a never-ending "are not, are too" shouting match. What the heck was Disney thinking? I love the original Tiki Room, and I'm beyond happy that Disneyland never made the same mistake as the Magic Kingdom.
2. Chester and Hester's Dino-rama! - And I thought the Paradise Pier area of California Adventure was cheap and off-the-shelf. Dino-rama! goes it a step further by being intentionally tacky. At least Paradise Pier has California Screamin' and looks somewhat attractive at night.
3. Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment - There are so many reasons to dislike this attraction. First, it's nothing more than a fun house ride with Eric Idle (its saving grace) narrating. Second, the person who did Figment uses one of the most grating voices of any Disney attraction (except maybe Iago in #1); Billy Barty this guy is not. I cringe whenever I hear the new Figment, and that disturbs me because Figment was my favorite new Disney character when I first visited Disney World in 1996. Billy Barty gave him a cute, loveable, and childlike voice. The new Figment is just plain painful. Third, they're wasting so much space in that pavilion now. Not only is the attraction using a portion of the original track, but the upstairs sits abandoned for no good reason, as well. There's more, but I'm sure most have stopped reading already.
4. Test Track - But I'm only allowed 3.

And to play the subgame that was created, I would absolutely save the following:
1. Spaceship Earth - What EPCOT was, is, and ever should be.
2. The Great Movie Ride - What Disney-MGM was, is, and ever should be.
3. Carousel of Progress - What the Magic Kingdom was, is, and ever should be. If so many are so against this attraction, I'd love to have it back at Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom