If you had to close 3 attraction

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Mr.Pickles picks:

1-Carousel of Progress- Was not made with the magic like Pirates or Haunted Mansion. One of those, ride once and done, never again.

2-Universe of Energy- Mr.Pickles actually fell asleep on this ride.

3-The films at all the World Showcase countries. The films themselves are VERY dated, the film aspect does not have to go, just some much needed updating.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #20:

What is the difference between you and Mr.Pickles? Mr.Pickles would like you to think about that.

HoW

1. The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management): Seriously, this place used to have a lot of charm to it, and now it is just loud and in your face.
2. Who Wants to Be A Millionaire
3. Journey Into Imagination with Figment - Again, had a lot of charm and was a feast for the eyes, but now is just a shadow of it's former self.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:( Why would we want to close anything?

I love the treehouse, maybe it's just a liitle boy fantasy to have a treehouse that cool that I haven't outgrown !

HoW

unkadug said:
I love the treehouse, maybe it's just a liitle boy fantasy to have a treehouse that cool that I haven't outgrown !

I agree with that. Whenever I try to describe the treehouse to friends I'm always telling them, "Didn't you ever want the ultimate treehouse as a kid, one you could actually live in?!?!" Most guys usually get it immediately.

I would get rid of:
1) Chester and Hester's Dinorama - Disney would be seriously P.O.ed if he saw it! It's exactly why he made Disneyland/WDW, so families did not have to go to carnivals like that!
2) Philharmagic- that sort of attraction just does not belong in MK, PLUS how many of those 3D movie attractions do we really need?
3) Sounds Dangerous - The only thing still interesting about that is the air conditioning

iheartdisney91

sar1980sweetie said:
I would get rid of:
1) Chester and Hester's Dinorama - Disney would be seriously P.O.ed if he saw it! It's exactly why he made Disneyland/WDW, so families did not have to go to carnivals like that!
2) Philharmagic- that sort of attraction just does not belong in MK, PLUS how many of those 3D movie attractions do we really need?
3) Sounds Dangerous - The only thing still interesting about that is the air conditioning
but philharmagic is awesome! its so popular its great!

iheartdisney91

hakunamatata said:
WTP has hijacked two separate attractions. Mr. Toad and 20k lagoon. As far as I am concerned, pooh needs to be stuffed, mounted, and hung in the Country Bear Theatre.....thats just my opine though.

THANKYOU!! i totally agree why dont we just call the magic kingdom Poohs kingdom? they took out mr.toad for wtp even though the ride is great but still disney has enough room on property to make it some where else! and whats with the lagoon? disney isnt just for little kids who spend soo much money to go and play on a play ground at disney! and i feel bad for ariel her grotto now prolly looks like its on land due to all the new trees they planted and how can they just get rid of the mysterious lagoon it was awesome!!!!!:brick: :(

iheartdisney91

hakunamatata said:
The least they could do is put a big inflatable Stitch on it....
eww.... nemo does not diserve a statue in the mk he already has one in epcot! and besides the castle is awesome and dory is better than nemo!:zipit:

iheartdisney91

phillipsa9 said:
mine would be

buzz lightyear - men in black at universal is a much better version of this
stitchs great escape - ive never gone on because i cant stand stitch and ive never heard anything nice about it
fantasmic - i think its a great concept as far as theming goes but its always been sort of a let down for me - i just think its time for something new, similar maybe, but something that they dont have in DL

WHAT!!! FANTASMIC??? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?

SeiraB17

Mine would have to be....

1. Sounds Dangerous...not to offend anyone who likes this but seriously it is a waste of space where something really great could be.

2. Pooh's Playground thing...sorry, again...waste of space even if it just is "temporary"

3. SGE...haven't seen it yet but if its as great as everyone says it is...its gotta go

AEfx

Lee said:
1 - Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. Gigantic waste of prime space.

Absolutely agree.

If I was making my top 3, it would be :

1. Speedway
2. Jungle Cruise
3. Indiana Jones Show

Three attractions that take up a decent hunk of space that really (IMO) have outlived their prime. Jungle Cruise is massive, and it just seems so quaint with AK in the cards now. I was heartened to hear how they have recently updated the Disneyland version, and can support the "Walt Built This" mentality with theirs, but the MK one really could go and I wouldn't mind a bit.

AEfx

phillipsa9

iheartdisney91 said:
WHAT!!! FANTASMIC??? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?

as much as i love having all of the charaters together in one place its just nothing extra special IMHO... compared to other nighttime attractions like RoE and wishes i just dont think fantasmic holds its ground... but thats just me

phillipsa9

HoW said:
I agree with that. Whenever I try to describe the treehouse to friends I'm always telling them, "Didn't you ever want the ultimate treehouse as a kid, one you could actually live in?!?!" Most guys usually get it immediately.

someday i will have a treehouse like that... its my lifelong dream

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom