If you had to close 3 attraction

beyondthepalace

1. Speedway-It was my favorite ride when i was younger now something I do not even bother with.

2. WEDway people mover (its TTA now right?)- I much rather have the Skyway then this. It is something nice to fill up time but nothing special.

3. This is just a portion of a ride...remove the video from Soarin...put a new video in related to Florida. The ride system is sooo unique but the video does not justify to wait in that line.

BeachClubVillas

Since we're only supposed to do rides, not shows, I'd say:

1: Stitch
2: Speedway
3: Chester and Hester

However, my Top 3 on property are:

1: Sounds Dangerous
2: LMAX
3: Swiss Family (is this even a show?)

dxwwf3

Lee said:
1 - Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. Gigantic waste of prime space.
2 - Stitch's Great Mistake. Huge step backward.
3 - Sounds Dangerous. Just to free up that whole building for other use.

Naturally I couldn't agree any more than I do with number 2, but I hadn't thought about 1 and 3. For the Indy Speedway, I really think that the attraction is somewhat a Disney classic and I'm sure the kids love it, but I think you are right and that space could be used for so much more. And I actually like Sounds Dangerous, but I think you're reasoning is the best I've heard yet for it's end. A pretty nice attraction could be put up in that spot if they used the ABC Theater and SD.

Skellington88

Stich's Great Escape
Mission:Space
Dinorama

runner ups: Test Track, HISTA, Journey into imagination, buzz lightyear, Great Movie ride, and backlot tour.

Okay, people SO need to back off the classic dark rides! I agree that "Snow White's Scary Adventure" is due for a refurb, but its a classic They just don't make 'em like that anymore! And "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" gives hope and promise that there is still a future for dark rides, they are able to keep their soul and have a jolt of technology. Long live the dark rides! :D

Here is my vote for attractions to remove:

1. Sound's Dangerous (terrible, terrible, just TERRIBLE!) :snore:
2. Indy Speedway (outdated, smelly, slow, waste of a HUGE Magic Kingdom lot) :brick:
3. Star Tours (ancient and falling apart...) :fork:

cameraguy

Sound Dangerous- Just plane boring and not funny in the least.

Stitch's Great Escapre- Bring back AE. Stitch isn't scarey, he annoying like nails on a chalk bored.

Indiana Jones Stunt Show- I'll love this show, but it's showing it's age. I want the Idiana Jones Adventure Ride!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
kybred72 said:
No way! You'd close WTP? :veryconfu I'm shocked. I love that ride!
WTP has hijacked two separate attractions. Mr. Toad and 20k lagoon. As far as I am concerned, pooh needs to be stuffed, mounted, and hung in the Country Bear Theatre.....thats just my opine though.

pluto3198

1) Universe of Energy - Ellen overkill and one of the worst movies ever.
2) Sounds Dangerous - nice place for a nap
3) Astro Orbiters - horrible loading procedure, long wait for a one minute ride.

kybred72

I'm surprised at some of the picks on here like...Many Adv of Winnie the Pooh, Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, Muppets Vision 4D :veryconfu

My 3 picks would be:

Tiki Room (I never cared for it, old or new version)
Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
Hall of Presidents (boring IMO)

kcnole

I'm surprised at some of the picks on here like...Many Adv of Winnie the Pooh, Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, Muppets Vision 4D :veryconfu

My 3 picks would be:

Tiki Room (I never cared for it, old or new version)
Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
Hall of Presidents (boring IMO)

This makes me laugh. You say you're surprised that people are calling for some classics to be removed and then you list the Tiki Room and Hall of Presidents. lol

Just giving you a hard time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom