If You Could...

tdonald, I went to DL once years ago at the age of 5, so I don't remember much, but I would love to go back. We were considering going, but we never ended up doing it :(

Also, good idea with the Cinderella ride- that'd be so cool :slurp:

I want an Indy ride!!! Oh and i'd love to see the Crush Coaster in DHS. Ive seen it on youtube it looks awesome but i don't think that any of the rides i want are going to be happening (sigh)

silverboyd

I've seen schematics drawings for a Nightmare Before Christmas ride, but I think it would be a HUGE ride. The film is such a cult classic. Also, a cool original ride would be a Disney Villains ride. You could place both of these in Disney's Hollywood Studios

krankenstein

I would build Professor Ludwig Von Drake's Laboratory of Genius! featuring The Experimental Prototype Toon Car of Tomorrow!!!! in Toontown. Basically, you would have a huge multilevel play area indoors full of hidden water guns, things to drop foam, and guns that shoot soft balls all themed to the great professor's lab. However, the biggest gem would be the Experimental Prototype Toon Car of Tomorrow!!!, Basically the ride would be based on an updated Mr. Toad ride system. Professor Von Drake has asked you to take his new prototype car on a test run in Toontown. Of course in typical Von Drake fashion things go horribly wrong and you find your self spinning though and crashing into various objects around Toontown. Eventually Professor Von Drake is able to power down the car and you get off with Professor Von Drake saying "I must still have a few bugs to work out."

Spike-in-Berlin

MY park additions

An alltime favourite, this question but always a good one. The "What would YOU do if you were Disney CEO?"

Let me make this brief:

EPCOT:
Major WS-workover - New attractions in existing pavillons
Germany - River Cruise, but more adventureous and longer than the one
originally planned.

Japan: Mount Fuji-Rollercoaster with an attacking Godzilla inside the mountain.

United Kingdom: The Great British Ghost Tour - A much more scary, frightening and adult version of the haunted mansion, mixture of walk-thru and dark ride.

New Pavillons:

-Venezuela mostly as originally planned, with a fascinating elevated "Rainforest Ride" featuring Angel Falls and a lot of other highlights.

-Switzerland with the higher version of the Disneyland-Matterhorn ( I know, highly unrealistic after the opening of EE but I AM THE BOSS HERE :animwink:).

-Egypt with a Pyramid dark Ride that mixes history and fiction ( of course with mummys)

To be continued

xsupaxmanxsfnex

A Cars or Incredibles attraction at DHS.
I am trying to think of a new e ticket for MK but I can't think of one. Something new that has never been seen before. Doesn't have to be amazingly thrilling or anything. Just a new ride that everyone can enjoy.

Spike-in-Berlin

refurbishment of POTC

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

No, what I meant was a POTC ride that was darker than the current one- like an actual coaster instead of the boat ride, does that make sense? I don't know about you, but the more I go on POTC, the more I walk off dissatisfied...

And I really hate it- I love POTC, but maybe I went on one too many times- would anyone else like a darker POTC? For some reason, I think I'm alone on this one! :lookaroun

Well they changed it a little with the refurbishment. Have you experienced the cannonball special effect during the harbor battle scene? I did POTC about 5 times during my last trip (8 days + extra magic hours give you a lot time) but only once I experienced this sudden airblast that simulates a cannonball missing you only by inches. Terrific.

Spike-in-Berlin

They thought...

thats becuase they werent going to have pirates at disney world, i dont get why they ever though that :shrug:
i also wish they would put the matterhorn, that is one of my fav. ridesat disneyland
also the nemo ride, monsters ink, alice, casy jr. train, pinoccio, and the indiana jones ride at disneyland
oh and the story book cruise
my list is endless

That's because they thought pirates and the carribean would be considered less exotic in Florida due to the fact that it borders on the Carribean Sea and has a history of piracy. Instead they planned Big Thunder Mesa, a major area with several attractions including "Rivers of the West" which was the waterride POTC-counterpart and a mine train-ride. Later they downsized Big Thunder Mesa to BTMR.

Spike-in-Berlin

If they would do marketing and market research...

i wodner if disney will actually do our ideas, wouldnt that be awesome

If Walt would still be alive I would write him. I have so many ideas, I actually want to plan a theme-park for Berlin, based on his imagineering principles and ideas and during my time on the university I read and researched a lot about imagineering and the parks. And I am sure he would listen to what concerned fans like us would have to say. He cared a lot about what his guests said, actually several decisions about DL were based on his observations and talks to guests. It is so sad, that he didn't live to see WDW being completed. He could have lived another 10, 20 or even 30 years. IMAGINE what WDW would look like if HE would have kept control until he died with, lets say, 95 years in 1996.

I hope that at least some of the good ideas of the past, for example the Mt. Fuji rollercoaster perhaps including parts of the bullet train ride like the Godzilla attack will be built someday. Especially WS needs at least one TRUE major attraction.

And YES it would be AWESOME if they would listen to us, but I would even prefer to do them by myself.*g* Being CEO of Disney or at least one of the executives which decide about WDW must be godlike. No blasphemy intended. :animwink:

Alexx

Stitch the movie 3-D
I reckon there should be a 3-D movie of stitch then afterwards people get on a stitch coaster.

mro415

i would love to see an incredibles roller coaster that was really fast and named after Dash! This would be inside hollywood studios!

Also i think it would be cool to have a water ride based on the mop scene in fantasia..

I dunno just some thoughts of mine.

JCorduroy

I want either a Nightmare Before Christmas dark ride, or a new Indiana Jones ride that is or isn't a clone - I don't really care. Both can go into the studios.

Actually, both, please. :)

Ilovewishes

I love rollercoasters, absolutely adore them and would love to see more like RnRC in any of the parks, themed in anyway shape or form! I would ride them all!

But my biggest wish (Please, Blue Fairy, oh please!!!) is that they would make a decent Aladdin ride. I'm not sure how they would do it, but it would give you the feeling that you are on the magic carpet, possibly during the Whole New World sequence. And I would want to be sat like Aladdin and Jasmine sit. That would be such a romantic ride for couples but others would love it too!

gusgoose

During my last trip, I had two ideas for Animal Kingdom rides that I think would really tie the park together:

#1 - a water flume ride, themed to Victoria Falls, or however they want to do it. Make it a long ride, heavily themed, with a nice big drop at the end.

#2 - a river ride in the Asia area, kind of like a complement to Kilimanjaro Safaris. Guests board a motorized dragon boat and are taken down the river where they encounter gorillas, tigers, komodo dragons, leopards and, of course, pandas

yankspy

I love rollercoasters, absolutely adore them and would love to see more like RnRC in any of the parks, themed in anyway shape or form! I would ride them all!

But my biggest wish (Please, Blue Fairy, oh please!!!) is that they would make a decent Aladdin ride. I'm not sure how they would do it, but it would give you the feeling that you are on the magic carpet, possibly during the Whole New World sequence. And I would want to be sat like Aladdin and Jasmine sit. That would be such a romantic ride for couples but others would love it too!

How about a Peter Pan style ride. You could fly your carpet over Arabia.

Ilovewishes

I'm afraid I don't rate Peter Pan. I was thinking more along the lines of...How to explain it? You know in Philharmagic when you're following Donald on his carpet? If you really watch the screen hard, you feel a bit like you're actually on the carpet. I would want it to be like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom