If you could go to WDW with 1 Celeb?

bgraham34

I think I would take John Stamos, he is a huge Disney fan so we would enjoy that and he is a chick magnet, can't go wrong either way.

captainkidd

If we had to tour the parks, probably Tommy Lee. Cool dude, who seems like he'd be fun to hang around with.

If we could stay in our room with the Do Not Disturb sign out, Kristen Stewart. Of course, the wife might not agree to this.

captainkidd

:lol: LOVE Mila!:sohappy:

Kristen, not so much. Maybe being at the World will get her to smile a little. :D

It's a tough one for me, but Mila seems too picky, so she probably wouldn't dig me.

I LOVE Kristen Stewart!!!

KristenStewart000809JamesWhitePhotoshoot20081.jpg

captainkidd

It's just her style.

She looks happy here:

Kristen-Stewart-Smile.jpg

I actually think, as great of a smile as she has, she's hotter when she's not smiling.

Dads 2 Boys

Another choice may be Jeff Dunham. Being an amazing ventrilaquist he can throw his voices in ways that should be illegal and standing in a queue with him would be funny as hell.

InLikeFlynn

why does she always look so Pi$$y? even when she's smiling she looks like she's about to bust a cap!

She gets a bad rap. I've met her and she seemed perfectly nice but I think she is one of those people who is awkwardly shy so it comes across wrong (and I am the same way, so I relate!).

Kristamouse

WANYE BRADY! Ex cast memeber and whenever I think of his skit on the Dave Chappale show I just laugh...
Waney Brady would be so much fun and his daughter and my kids are the same age so it could be a family trip:)

Spike-in-Berlin

Difficult, there are not many celebrities I actually find sympathetic enough and Walt is dead.
Perhaps David Boreanaz, I enjoy him in practically every role either as Angel or as Boothe.

plaz10

Idina Menzel (would just love to meet her!)
Kristen Chenoweth (she is so bubbly and seems so fun!)
Carrie Underwood (my worry is that she'd want to do AI stuff :lookaroun)
David Beckham (for far different reasons :animwink:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom