If you could go to WDW with 1 Celeb?

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
Based on her songs, she'd never set foot in MK -- there's no alcohol.

Well based on her released songs that is (she has around 50 unreleased songs, most of which are musically better than the ones on the albums, though the ones on the album are great fun live). Then again, Epcot is still up for grabs, as well as the hotels/resorts so it would all work out.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
You must now go sit in a corner with the pool hoppers, those who park at the Poly to go the MK, and those who re-use their mugs year after year. :D

But don't share your booze with them.
It ain't easy being sleazy.

devoy1701

Well based on her released songs that is (she has around 50 unreleased songs, most of which are musically better than the ones on the albums, though the ones on the album are great fun live). Then again, Epcot is still up for grabs, as well as the hotels/resorts so it would all work out.

you're pretty serious about this Ke$ha stuff! lol

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

The songs that she has released have not given me any desire to track down unreleased ones. :lol:

And my only knowledge of her live performances comes from the very odd spacesuit-wearing appearance on SNL a couple years ago.

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
The songs that she has released have not given me any desire to track down unreleased ones. :lol:

And my only knowledge of her live performances comes from the very odd spacesuit-wearing appearance on SNL a couple years ago.

lol yeah, don't judge her live show from tv performances, her show's a party, and partying on through a tv is kind of boring.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Male: Louie CK. Funniest man alive.

Female: Britney Spears. I wanna see if she is a live person or an AA. My money is on AA, of mediocre quality.

hammysammy59

Not sure if he counts as a celebrity, but probably Guillermo Del Toro. Dude is a HUGE Haunted Mansion nerd, so he's really the only famous person I can think of that would actually WANT to go to WDW. Plus we could geek out about monster movies and stuff.

Crockett

Banned
la_et_chris_hansen_st.jpg
Considering recent events, Disney should hire him to just stand at the entrance of TL's wavepool all day.

slappy magoo

The safe wife-would-approve answer would probably be Patton Oswalt. No offense xdan0920, but Patton is just as funny, maybe funnier, AND strikes as me as someone who'd want to go to WDW, whereas Louis CK would be miserable the entire trip. Both guys are filled with self-misery, but Patton's more my style.

Rescue Ranger

None really, but if I had to.....Depp?

Otherwise, I'd love to spend the day going on rides with Chip and Dale :sohappy:

If time is not an issue, then Walt Disney himself, for sure!!!!!

raugust

I'll take a shot at this from right field. I.M.H.O. one of the great minds of our times, Dennis Miller. He would be a hoot as would Robin Williams, especially the younger , uh, more stimulated Robin. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom