If you could go to WDW with 1 Celeb?

SleepingMonk

I have a more important question for you.

Who cares?

la_et_chris_hansen_st.jpg

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
It was a very young list and I took him for being older than that.

I'm assuming because of the premium member status you assumed he was older, and really who gets premium member status?

However, you failed to say your celeb of choice.

Currently, Johnny Depp (as jack sparrow) seems to be the most popular, followed by a few other disney stars.

I forgot to mention that matt smith and karen gillan would also be pretty fun.

devoy1701

I'm assuming because of the premium member status you assumed he was older, and really who gets premium member status?

Currently, Johnny Depp (as jack sparrow) seems to be the most popular, followed by a few other disney stars.

Actually I based my thought that he was older on some debate that I have had with him in the past. I just assumed he was older...atleast older than 16-18 which I think is Selena Gomez' age range.

I liked the Steve Martin response...though I would want to go to DL with him, not WDW.

I think other than that my celeb of choice would be Shatner or Eisner. Those would both be very interesting encounters!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

You get it when you pay to support WDWMagic.

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
Actually I based my thought that he was older on some debate that I have had with him in the past. I just assumed he was older...atleast older than 16-18 which I think is Selena Gomez' age range.

I liked the Steve Martin response...though I would want to go to DL with him, not WDW.

I think other than that my celeb of choice would be Shatner or Eisner. Those would both be very interesting encounters!

Hey, not true, just because they happen to be attractive females doesn't mean... well ok I can see that being an added bonus. Though, after going to a kesha show the other week I can honestly she actually would be really fun to go with.

And just like that we'll probably get the moderator all over this thread now, at least we can get his/her opinion/answer.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Emily Osment.

Emma Roberts.

Emma Watson.

AnnaSophia Robb.

Selena Gomez.

How old are you?

I have a more important question for you.

Who cares?

It was a very young list and I took him for being older than that.

As do many haha. (unless they see me in person) Baby face FTL.

Wow. Alot there. The only one of those who might be "jailbait" in any state is, I think, Annasophia, who is 17 according to Wiki. The others are older, although only slightly. Chris Hansen would likely not be interested, particularly if they were just going to WDW together, which was the question.

As for premium membership -- pay your premium member fee and you too can be a premium member! No age or length of stay on WDWMAGIC required!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Hey, not true, just because they happen to be attractive females doesn't mean... well ok I can see that being an added bonus. Though, after going to a kesha show the other week I can honestly she actually would be really fun to go with.
And just like that we'll probably get the moderator all over this thread now, at least we can get his/her opinion/answer.

Based on her songs, she'd never set foot in MK -- there's no alcohol.

devoy1701

And why does that matter to you, or anyone else here?

Not sure what you're looking for here Rob. I posed a question and he chose to answer...that is that. It was an inquiry because I had assumed he was older and his list contradicted those assumptions.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Not sure what you're looking for here Rob. I posed a question and he chose to answer...that is that. It was an inquiry because I had assumed he was older and his list contradicted those assumptions.
You didn't answer my question.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Not officially. I've entered the park with a flask in pocket many times.

You must now go sit in a corner with the pool hoppers, those who park at the Poly to go the MK, and those who re-use their mugs year after year. :D

But don't share your booze with them.

WDWLOYAL1971

Who would it be? This is a completely not serious thread, but like the title says, if you could pick one Celeb to go to WDW with who would it be?

For me it's currently between Taylor Swift and Kesha. I'm thinking Kesha would be the most fun just because she knows how to party, so it would never get dull (not that WDW really gets dull to begin with, but still) and would always be a crazy, fun time.

How about everyone else?

I think I would say Jim Carrey. With his sillyness I think it would be just fun and laughter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom