If you could go to the parks with your favorite celebrity who would it be?

DizneeFanatic

I would (as just about everyone else now) say Walt Disney. I would love to hear him critque what Eisner has done to the park and what he would do to fix it. Also Jennifer Garner, she seems like so much fun.

Boo's Mom

Johnny Depp, Steven Tyler, and Benji from Good Charlotte because they are :slurp: Yummy! they could hold me when I mysteriously get scared on haunted mansion

for funny reasons, wayne brady, ryan stiles, robin williams, and woopie goldberg

dead: walt disney, dale earnhardt

JohnMan

Alive: Ozzy :goodnevil
Dead: Elvis

Actually if we could get both of them on the ToT, at the same time, that would be sweet!

stitchrules223

I'd have to say either Ellen de' Generes or Orlando Bloom. Ellen would make it so much fun: she'd probably joke around a lot. Orlando Bloom because he's really nice to look at. :p If it were an animated character, i would have to pick... STITCH! Although he'd probably get into a lot of trouble...

P.S. One of the times I was at Disney MGM studios, I got to see Julie Andrews in person, so that kind of counts.

Not For Sale

Alive: George W. Bush to see how confused he gets in The Hall of Presidents

Dead: Malcolm X. Come on, you would too. In Festival of the Lion King: "They didn't land on Pride Rock, Pride Rock landed on them." :p

Goofy23

Ok, I definitely agree with Homer Simpson as a cartoon guest to go with...

HOWEVER, I can't believe nobody said Will Ferrell!

Also, I would have to go with Christopher Walken. Imagine him on PotC:
"I really like those PIRATES! Wowee wow wow!"

A dead celebrity I would go with would be Chris Farley. Imagine him jumping around like a little kid when he saw any of the characters...

Not For Sale

Goofy23 said:
Also, I would have to go with Christopher Walken. Imagine him on PotC:
"I really like those PIRATES! Wowee wow wow!"

How'd I forget him?

"Wow, look at how...dirty his foot is...it's like...he doesn't wash it."
"Are we supposed to be...out of the elevator shaft?"
"This sounds...okay but aren't we going to hit the wall...Oh wow! We're...outside!''

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Two great choices already brought up would be Robin Williams (although I don't know if I could survive the full day...I'd surely bust something) and ME...in any case he would be fasinating to talk to...but to be unique, I'd say Bruce Willis. He's a good family man so would enjoy the parks during the day...but we would rip it up at PI in the evening. :dazzle:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
On site celeb?

Lee
Junior WDWMAGIC Imagineer Join Date: May 2002

Dead: Walt, of course.

Alive: Bono. Because he's Bono.

Lee,
Speaking of Celebs, why do you have a picture of young Bruce Springsteen on your ID? :lol: :lol:

tigger248

alive: Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Johnny Depp, or Orlando Bloom.
It might also be interesting to go with Michael Eisner for the same reasons as everyone else. I'd like to know why he does things he does or his views on some things in the parks.

animated: Tigger for fun or Stitch for a little mischief

dead: Walt Disney - I'd like to see his views on how the parks have become

Ringo8n24

Whoa, Tigger248. You've got some excellent choices there. Can I go and hang out with you and those guys? :) I figured Dale Jr and Jeff would be fun to hang out with there because they would be speed-ride freaks. :lol: I made my choice Keanu, as much as I love your choices though, because he is just interestingly HOT!!!

Here is my list in order of preference.

1. My future wife (I wish) Lacey Chabert :D , and how about Scarlette Johanson and Allsion Loman (oh so hott the tree of um) thrown in for good measure. :D

2. Conan O Brien, that my friends is one funny sob and I'm sure we could get into all sorts of hilarity.

3. Mr. T, just because he is so freakin awesome. Would make him go on dumbo.

evilchild666

Jack and Karen from will and grace, cause their funny as hell...pheobe from friends cause shes just great...and finally JENNIFER GARNER because, well, look at her!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom