If you could go to the parks with your favorite celebrity who would it be?

brentley2

Bette Midler because she'd be fun to be all catty with, and plus she could whisper Sophie Tucker jokes to me while waiting in line- oh, and she probably also has some stories to tell about Eisner.

I will second (or third) Jack and Karen from Will and Grace as well...

I could also have fun with Matt LeBlanc, well, anywhere, but especially in the dark rides.

Buzzes Dad

Alive: I would choose to go with Jennifer Garner(she is has that girl next door quality but man she is a babe):goodnevil My wife won't be with us will she?:lookaroun

Dead: It would have to be Walt himself for pretty much the reasons everyone has stated.

Animated: Jessica Rabbit (nuff said!!)

DigitalDisney

My choice would be Nikki because she's friggin gorgeous. :slurp: If she's not available, I'll take Aria Giovanni, Laetitia Casta, or Elizabeth Hurley. I've got a one-track-mind, I know :)

Since some people have made GWB references, I'll chime in too. Even though I can't stand the guy, I'd pick John F. Kerry, and we would ride Primevil Whirl all day, and maybe, just maybe, he would realize what it's like to go back and forth all the time.

raven said:
Dead: Walt Disney
Alive: Someone fun and spontanious like Wayne Brady.
I hope you've seen the Wayne Brady show episode of Chapelle's Show. It's hilarious, but it will change your opinion of Wayne Brady.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I will second (or third) Jack and Karen from Will and Grace as well...

And I shall third (or fourth) that motion....they'd be a riot. :lol:

I'd also like to amend my list (currently only featuring the very lovely Keira Knightley) to include Walt Disney, Mike Eisner, Owen Wilson, Stacy Keibler, and the entire cast of Who's Line Is It Anyway. :)

brentley2

NemoRocks78 said:
And I shall third (or fourth) that motion....they'd be a riot. :lol:

I'd also like to amend my list (currently only featuring the very lovely Keira Knightley) to include Walt Disney, Mike Eisner, Owen Wilson, Stacy Keibler, and the entire cast of Who's Line Is It Anyway. :)
Ooh- I also like the idea of going with the Who's Line cast...Colin Mockrey would be SO much fun!

brentley2

nicholas said:
When did Liza die?!
Maybe someone should call and tell her about this??? It might save a few more years of bad hair, bad makeup, bad black, glittery outfits with gilded, jewel encrusted knee brace accessories...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom