If you could go to the parks with your favorite celebrity who would it be?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Speedo Bob
Meat Loaf and myself have alot in common, we are both overweight

Actually Meat Loaf has lost a LOT of the weight, last time I heard/saw pics of him anyway... dunno if he gained it all back or whatnot... :)

I am still thinking about what Celeb I would park hop with... :)

Sir Hiss527

Alive: Natalie Portman
Dead: Walt Disney
Animated: Mr. Toad, and Sir Hiss
Screwed up World: The Osbournes "Sharon why didn't they make a roller coaster ride with me? lol::lol:

mickeysaver

I would love to take Terri Clark the country music Anti-Diva along for the ride. She is such a down to earth silly goof, that I bet she would be an absolute hoot. Mickey

LivefortheMouse

All of my favorite celebrities are at the parks. Since i have to go with someone id pick my boyfriend though hes not a celebrity but hes my favorite person to go to the parks with.:)

Merlin

Account Suspended
Alive: Paul Pressler - So I could take him to Primevel Whirl, strap him in and force him to ride it again and again all day long until he apologizes for all his screw ups.

Dead: Walt - Who would probably be all too happy to help me tie Paul Pressler down and slap him silly.

Maria

Originally posted by careship
Jack from Will and Grace.....Oh My!!! That would be fun, but we would have to bring Karen then too.

Ok...each one of you take one of them, and I bring Grace along. Who will bring Will?
:lol:

Then we go back another day and I bring Phoebe from Friends.... and for the next trip, I bring Fran Fine (The Nanny). :D

NakedMickey

For me it would have to be:

Alive: The canadian band Barenaked Ladies

Dead: Walt of course or Jim Morrison (he would sure cause a scene wouldn't he?)

Animated: Crush from Finding Nemo. He would be all like "Dude that was an awesome ride and you were all like whoa! and then we were like whoa...and then you were like whoa...

meeko_33785

How about Michael Eisner? So many people Villainize him but I think that it would be interesting to see his take on the parks. His side of things is something we don't seem to hear very often so I think it would be interesting to find out how much he loves the parks.

kellydisney

I would bring Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp... they can be the Pirates of my Caribbean any day hehe oh! Is this a family site??? .... bad me... :fork:

The_CEO

Harrison Ford, Tom Green , and Britney Spears.

Harrison Ford to be there cause he's cool. Tom Green to ________ off Harrison, and Britney Spears for eye candy.

barnebd5

Alive: Hilary Duff aka Lizzie McGwire, man she is so hot, hey I'm 16, raging hormones, go figure

Dead: like many of us said in this thread, WALT DISNEY!

jaylenofan86

Originally posted by Merlin
Alive: Paul Pressler - So I could take him to Primevel Whirl, strap him in and force him to ride it again and again all day long until he apologizes for all his screw ups.

Dead: Walt - Who would probably be all too happy to help me tie Paul Pressler down and slap him silly.
I second that!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom