If you could go to the parks with your favorite celebrity who would it be?

diddy_mouse

alive - i'd have to say...David Duchovny (i find him most attractive :slurp: ), Steven Tyler, or Robin Williams...or why not all 3? ;)

deceased - without a doubt... Mr. Disney himself

DDuckFan130

How'd I miss this thread? :hammer:

Anyway, I'm a huge Whose line fan sooo I'd definitely like to go to WDW with the guys: Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady, Drew Carey, Greg Proops, Brad Sherwood, and Chip Esten.

That pretty much covers it :D.

disney_nutter

Alive male: Nikki sixx (cause is so cool) or ozzy
alive female: Keira Knightley (so then i could post a reply on the making on rides thread) or what about the queen not think it would cool to see a pic of old liz riding the twlight zone
animated: not really animated but it would be gonzo.

Dead celeb male:walt or jim henson( to hear his take on things)
Dead celeb female: maralyn monroe i guess

Dead male and female on a personal note: both my parents

Alive Male- Johnny Depp or Tom Felton (Draco in the Harry Potter movies)

Alive Female- Angelina Jolie

Deceased Male- Kurt Cobain (Took me a while to think of it, I don't know why LOL)

Deceased Female- Eleanor Roosevelt

mrtoad

The girl next door from the movie The Girl Next Door. We could just ride the TTA all day so I could just look at her. :slurp:

imagineer99

mrtoad said:
The girl next door from the movie The Girl Next Door. We could just ride the TTA all day so I could just look at her. :slurp:

If you're referring to Elisha Cuthbert...I must concur!

That would be a VERY fun time. :wave:

JBoogie

I would have to pick Madonna and/or Robbie Williams (not the actor Robin Williams, but the British Singer.....see the pic by my name). Madonna would just be awesome she has been my favorite since I was 4 (yes I can remember back 20 years ago...haha) and she never ceases to amaze me. I pick Robbie Williams because I think I have alot in common with him and that he would be a blast to hang out with on a trip. I would love it if he could go with me!

Legacy

Brian Boitano, if only to ask what he thinks of the song from South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut.

In all seriousness, Gary Sinese. I know he appreciates what Disney stands for. Deceased, Walt's a given. More obsure, Frank Wells... simply to see how he would react to today's WDC.

webmomom

Most of you would not remember him Robert Young the Actor. He always reminded me of my father. I lost my father before I ever went to WDW and that is one thing I would have love to do, was walk around WDW with my father. Of course I would rather had my father, but since this thread said a celeb. that is why I choose him. He was the star of FAther Knows best and Marcus Welby M.D.

Mickifan17

(OK, here comes the bashing)

Alive: Chryssa from resort tv's "Top 7 Things..." :kiss: (if you people can handle Robin Williams all day, Chryssa is nothing)

Dead: Walt is the obvious answer

Only 42 more days til I'm Home :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom