If you could go to the parks with your favorite celebrity who would it be?

waltdisny

Alive: Drew Carey, Colin Mockery and the women from the 70's MMC.:animwink:

Dead: Walt and Bob Hope. Crosby could come along too.."We're off on the road to Epcot..."

Kadee

NO WAy I can pick just one....

MY LIST:
  • Robin Williams....funniest man alive
  • Jim Carey.....2nd funniest man alive
  • Charlie Sheen....SEXIEST man alive (and I am in LOVE with him)
  • Ellen DeGenerous.....funniest woman alive
  • Jack from Will & Grace.....OMG! Can you say "SO MUCH FUN!"?

that_L_do_pig

Did not read whole thread, just that dead ppl were okay:

Alive: J.D. Salinger - to hear him about it
Dead: Stanley Kubrick - imagine the insights. WDW is more cinema that most movies.

nickcarraway

Alive: Jake Gyllenhaal. He's really a kid at heart who'd enjoy the place. I'm not sure if he's ever been there, so I could show him around. Plus, I think going to a theme park is a good way to get something bad off your mind (like his recent break-up).

Dead: Rick James. I'd say someone cool and historical like Jesus or Joan of Arc, but I read this article that said if someone like Abe Lincoln was brought back to life, he wouldn't live very long because our air is so much more different than the air he breathed. So Rick James. I bet he'd like RnR.

Animated: Animated characters actually kind of freak me out, which is why it's so werid I love Disney World so much. And to go to the parks with one, well, I don't think I could handle it. I'll say She-Ra.

Id say Maria or Griz. Griz always has good points and information and it would be pretty intersting to walk the parks with him. And Maria because... just look at the avatar. :animwink: Just kidding.

Celebs: Dave Chapelle or James Brown after a few drinks.

Passed- No doubt Walt would be the best

djmatthews

This is a very interesting topic....

I would most like to visit WDW with:

Alive: Richard Branson..... I've always wanted to meet him.

Dead: I suppose it wouls have to be Uncle Walt

I would least like to visit WDW with:

George Bush

Dwarful

Hmmnn...this is a tough choice...but I'd have to say
1). Hamish Clark...fun loving, down to earth..and darn sexy in that kilt!
2). Barry Melrose & Joe Michaletti....would make me tune in to hockey even if I didn't LOVE hockey!

jeanylaser031

If you could go to the parks with your celebrity who would it be?

:king: David Hasselhoff is my favorate celebrity and maybe he do knight rider in the walt disney world.

careship said:
Alive: Robin Williams...he'd sure give the CM's a run for their money. Can you imagine him running the Jungle Cruise?

Dead: Walt DIsney

Can't agree more with you!!!!!!!!!!!!Robin williams is the ultimate!!!!!He is so quick with all his jokes i might be listening to him more on the jungle cruise than the CM LOL

Ang

Tenny317

Alive-Um........duh! Orlando Bloom because he is just gorgeous and I would "accidently jump on him" in the haunted mansion...lol....woopsy I got scared...cough cough
or for a gal pal....Mandy moore bc we're the same age and seem alot alike

Dead-Walt Disney or my grandma

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom