If this ride was shut down....

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
Thinking back to Alien encounter and it's departure, I was wondering, what ride, if shut down for good, would make you the most cheesed off at Disney. I mean nothing could make most people never come back, but something if they shut it down you would just kind of go whhhaaa?? in disbelief

Mine would have to be ToT, if they shut it down I don't think I would ever go to DHS!

Jasonflz

Space Mountain for the fact it is very popular.
For me personally it would be Ellen's Energy Adventure although I would still go to Disney.:shrug:

Im not going to include ones I really dont think they will shut down (such as Haunted Mansion or something)......so for each park:

MK: CoP...would make me furious. I might lock myself to the building during demo
Epcot: SSE...I dunno why but I dont see this one as terribly safe forever. For now maybe, but its the last thing they have that goes back to the old futureworld
DHS: Not much here. Tower of Terror would upset me. But I really dont think this is going anywheres
AK: I personally love Dinosaur so that would upset me if they took it down.

I noticed that DHS and AK dont really have anything that Im overly fond of. MK and Epcot have a few attractions that would destroy me.

I was on a "disney break" for much of the late 90's until a few years ago (where I didnt do anything Disney). Its a good thing, what they have done to horizons and world of motion would have sent me to the nearest bridge to jump off most likely

jt04

Personally I would let the actual moderators make the call instead of playing thread police...

:brick:

Right back at ya.

Speaking of moderators, they moved all the AC threads to "past attractions" so I now see it is official.

RIP AC :dazzle:

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
Discussion, I was in the wrong area when I had the idea and hit new thread (b/c those are the 2 threads I go to most), go ahead and sound the alarm

I'm sorry I didn't attach a tag SAYING discussion, I just assumed everyone knew I didn't have the power to stop rides from being closed (my name doesnt start with Meg and doesnt end with Crofton)

carry on...

Exprcoofto

MK: TTA & Haunted Mansion
EPCOT: SSE
DHS: Not a huge fan of this park...so probably nothing...unless it was TSMM
AK: Kilimanjaro Safaris

TheDisneyMagic

Space Mountain for the fact it is very popular.
For me personally it would be Ellen's Energy Adventure although I would still go to Disney.:shrug:

Its funny you say that about Ellen's Energy Adventure, I feel the same way, I know it is not on everyones favourite list, but this pavillion (the whole ride system) and both versions of the attraction have always fascinated me. I will probably shed a small tear when it does finally run it's last run through.

I think if Figment was to ever be totally removed again from Epcot, I will be extremely cheesed off, they almost tried to be rid of him before but it never worked, so lets hope he is here to stay.

krankenstein

MK: This one is tough, but I have to say it is a tie between CoP and Space. I love them both. They are unique and should stay where they are.

EPCOT Center: SSE

DHS: ToT

DAK: KS

CaptainMichael

They've already closed my favorite attraction. I'll hopefully be experiencing it one last time on September 25th, and that will probably be my last Walt Disney World trip for a long time.

Time to start seeing the world and pursuing adventure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom