If this ride was shut down....

TestTFan1993

Epcot: Test Track, SSE, MTS
MK: Pirates, Space Mountain, Splash Moun't
DHS: LMA, TOT, RRC, GMR
AK: EE, KS, Dinosaur

And if they ever closed up one of these parks I would shed a tear.

steener618

If ANY of these attractions or shows closed, I'd be upset...

MK: Space Mt., HM, Big Thunder, Splash Mt., Wishes, and TTA (yes its true, I love sitting on that, lol).

EPCOT: Test Track, SSE, Soarin', and Illuminations.

DHS: RnR and Fantasmic.

AK: EE, Dinosaur, and KS.

CaptainMichael

??? what attraction?
The Adventurers Club.

I believe he is refering to the Adventurer's Club (I miss the Hoopla :()
Hoopla!

The Adventurers Club I believe is what he is talking about...my apologies if I am wrong.

Mine is Horizons and World Of Motion..They were amazing attractions..:)
You are correct.

ohhhh, i thought it was already closed though (although I never got to go in it b/c I didn't know anything about it, I'm 22 now, and I dont drink), so whats the 25th all about?
It is closed in it's traditional form. Now, it's used soley for private events until October 1st. The 25th is the night that Con-Galoosh has the club reserved. We will be having 2 library shows with actors (limited to 75 people)...a great way to say goodbye to WDW for a while.

Hopefully, absense will make the heart grow fonder. We'll see.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are no individual rides that I'm so in love with that it would upset me enough not to go if they closed.

Now, if Disney closed! :eek:

NORMNB8S

You know, after looking at the MK guide map, I think if they closed 'ENTRANCE' I would never enter the magic kingdom again

Okay, that literally made me laugh out loud.

With that said, I don't know that there is anything that could close that would cause me to ever just stop going to Disney. But, there are numerous that would me me go "whhhaaa?" in disbelief.

MK: Any of the three mountains, HM, PotC, IASW
E: SSE
DHS: ToT, RnRC
AK: KS, EE

But, I don't think any of those would close.

Wilson-uk

i dont understand why everyone loves space mountain so much. After going on the new version at disneyland paris the one at disney world is just dam awful. would be the first ride to be demolished if i had a choice.

I would be miffed if they closed mission space!

Dragonrider1227

I like Space Mountain simply because it's NOT like the one in Paris. I'm not a thrill junkie so WDW's as it is is just enough for me. Paris' would be far too much for me and if they replaced WDW's with it, I'd probably never ride it again.
I've be peeved if they took out Buzz Lightyear or MILF but if Pirates or HM closed, that'd probably be enough to make me stop going to Disney

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
i dont understand why everyone loves space mountain so much. After going on the new version at disneyland paris the one at disney world is just dam awful. would be the first ride to be demolished if i had a choice.

I would be miffed if they closed mission space!

B/c its the MAIN MK attraction, the reason I say that is because if you asked 1000 people leaving the park there fav attraction, it would be less then 30% for all, but im almost positive, SM would be the first choice (esp after readin how many people in this forum dropped SM)

FINALLY someone else who likes MS!!!

The Great Movie Ride. It's the essence of DHS. I don't care what anyone else says! :)

Idk if it really is anymore, atleast not to me, ever since they changed the name, i dont even ride it anymore (i dont know if thats just a coincidence or what), i think they need a referb, although i like the queue

I like Space Mountain simply because it's NOT like the one in Paris. I'm not a thrill junkie so WDW's as it is is just enough for me. Paris' would be far too much for me and if they replaced WDW's with it, I'd probably never ride it again.
I've be peeved if they took out Buzz Lightyear or MILF but if Pirates or HM closed, that'd probably be enough to make me stop going to Disney

really, paris's is too much, it just has a 30 mph blast off instead of a chain lift, im actually PRAYING they have a blast off (thats more like going into space), just like i hope they have a 'decent' section (one thing I think that they always miss with space travel.....except mission space)

I like pirates, but i never got it, tbe bad guys won in the end, i mean some people got jailed, but the king was always chained out and his gold was opened to the world after the pirates took over, its kind of good in that respect though, like bad guys winning

Okay, that literally made me laugh out loud.

WOOT WOOT :sohappy:

Uncle Lupe

Back to the Future the ride, wait..... wrong area.

Monorail, if I don't have simulated mass transit of the future(past) the magic dies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom