If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

BigNorm

First I'd grab one of those Dole Whips, then I'd swing over to Tomorrowland to kick it on the TTA, just before I found my spot on Main Street to get a seat for SpectroMagic!:D

goofyfan13

If I was At WDW right now I would probobly be hanging out at Sunset Blvrd. Either in line for Tot or RnR. Then of course its over to Fantasmic. Oh and nikimsu2002 I love you avatar Shanahan is the man GO WINGS!!!

BigNorm

I forgot, if I were at the Studios, I'd be enjoying fine Hollywood dining at the Hollywood Brown Derby. The last place in America to get a true Cobb Salad, and even though it's a kid's drink, you gotta try the Cookie Magic at least once! :slurp: It's an expensive restaurant, but definatly worth it.

wyattkelly

If I were at WDW right now...
Well, since the park would be closing soon, I'd be walking to my car in the Magic Kingdom. my feet sore, body sweaty, Every Pocket Clean Out Totally, but with a big smile on my face and thinking about tomorrow when I hit Epcot and get me a yard of Guinness at the English pub!:sohappy:

markymark

Originally posted by DisJosh

England?! Bahhhh we've got the best fish and chips here in Rhode Island! :D

OOOOOHHHHH I don't think so Josh! (sorry btw came into this thread a bit late!)

Back to topic though If I were at WDW right now...

I'd be happy as a pig in s**t!!!!

AND on ToT

figmentmom

It's 7:30 a.m., so I'd be slapping on that last layer of sunscreen, tying my sneakers, and heading for the MK to wait for it to open!:D

Unfortunately, I'm in the cold northeast (41 degrees this morning, and I am NOT making that up...), and I'm going to work next.:(

Don L Duck

Original Poster
It's 11:00 and usually before lunch at Pinocchios I head over to get a DOLE WHIP and take my time touring the Swiss Tree House.:sohappy:

Dawn S

I suddenly feel a ToT urge! So, since I can't have my sno-cones or snowballs until I go traveling to RI & LA (such generous offers, guys! LOL), I now opt for ToT. :D

If I were @ Epcot I would have to agree w/ Maria,
those Margaritas from Mexico just make World showcase
3D movies all the more fun! I love the Canadian one when
the mounties go all the way around the screen. You feel pretty
good by the time you make it all the way around to Canada.:slurp:

In Magic Kingdom Splash Mountain beats them all hands down.
FSU!!.:D

Only 156 days to go!!!

DisneyrazZ

I would be at MGM riding the Great Movie Ride b/c it is my favorite ride at MGM for some strange reason...probably b/c i LOVE the performing arts! :D

~DisneyrazZ~

Don L Duck

Original Poster
OK It's a little after 4:00 time to get out of the hotel pool and head on over to MGM FOR THE STARS AND CARS PARADE:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom